Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make 90's techno voice like this?
Hello,

I've been searching for my whole life guide to make sound like this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwc0shJ2aYc

Like, "1,2,3,4 TECHNO", "EMERGENCY", "MAXIMUM VELOCITY", "FAST FORWARD", "SYSTEM ACTIVATE", etc.

Can i even do this with computer? Also, is there somewhere first version of AC3D? It's software that used in 80's - 90's to make cool animations that was cool since 3D animations just came.

Excuse my English.

Sincerely yours,
roothugo
Really? Why is this forum so... empty? D:
You can, it's easy enough to do with a Vocodex in FL Studio...
(06-14-2012, 12:05 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: You can, it's easy enough to do with a Vocodex in FL Studio...

Do you have any tutorial laying down there? Smile
There's plenty on google if you wanted i'm sure someone has done it. Really there are no tutorials though, you teach yourself by ear, otherwise you'll always be living under someone else's style. It only really takes a few tweaks on vocodex anyways to get this sound, it's basically already set up for you when you load the plugin over the pattern...

Do you even have FL studio or experience with it?
(06-14-2012, 11:01 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: There's plenty on google if you wanted i'm sure someone has done it. Really there are no tutorials though, you teach yourself by ear, otherwise you'll always be living under someone else's style. It only really takes a few tweaks on vocodex anyways to get this sound, it's basically already set up for you when you load the plugin over the pattern...

Do you even have FL studio or experience with it?

Well, i have newest FL Studio but i dont have no idea how to use it? How to open Vocodex from there (installed it already).
Then you'll want to learn some basics first, with the piano roll, recording, or/and snipping audio clips.
Hello Friends,

Pitch shifting actually won't make your voice sound electronic, but it will make it sound like a chipmunk if you pitch up. Normally, there are two effects processors we use in the studio. One is Auto-Tune, more suited for trimming out imperfections in a voice. The second, and far more commonly used one, is the vocoder. The vocoder basically uses a sound to modify your voice. To get the electronic effect, you'll probably be using a gritty synthesized lead. There are many free vocoders out there. Most of them aren't very good. I highly recommend the Orange Vocoder in VST form inside your DAW. Some vinyl distortion or gapper/snipper effects can also give you that electro voice when applied.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com