Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Tutorial] Making Money Online Using Neobux
Making Money Online With NeoBux.

In this tutorial i'm going to show you how to make money online, and do it in a legit, and scam free way.

If you don't believe me, then please feel free to check for yourself. By typing in google "Neobux Scam".

==================================
Tools needed to make money online:
==================================

1) Internet Connection
2) A Neobux account (If you don't have one you can setup one for free.)
3) A will to earn money.

====================
Making Money Online:
====================

Ok, now let's get started making money online.

Fire up Firefox, Internet explorer or whichever browser that you use.

Now, Let's go to this website.

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Codine

TYpe that into your browser, or if you prefer you can copy and paste it in. (Yes, it is a reff link. If you don't want to use me as a refferral then just go onto www.neobux.com)

Ok, now that you've filled in all your infomation. Let's get viewing some ads.

Ok, now open up neobux, and click on the words at the top. "View advertisments"

Ok, now you've done that you should see 4 stars (More if you decide to go golden).

Click one of the stars, and you should see "Click the red dot to view advertisement". Click the red dot and another tab/window should appear.

Once the page has loaded you should see a yellow bar go accross. After this you should see something like "$0.01 has been credited to your account".

When you see this close the tab, and then go onto the next one.

Here are the current stats for the amount of money you will recieve for viewing the advertisements.

What you get as a member:

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) per click.

Earn up to $0.02 (2 cents) for every ad your referrals click.

Access detailed statistics of your clicks, earnings and even of your referral's clicks and activities.

Pay and receive instantly!

========================
Minimum payment cashout:
========================

The current minimum for cashing out on Neobux is $2.

And this increases by $1 per time until you reach the $10 cashout.

There is also, no limit after $10 when you can cash out.

Example: if you had $15 you could cashout. But if you only had $9 you would have to wait until you had 10.

==================
Getting refferals:
==================

You can rent refferals for a small amount of cash.

You can also get direct refferals. These are people who use your refferal link, just like your doing using mine.

These two ways also gets you even more money. And it doesn't cost the new signups anything to use you or myself as a refferal.

=========
= F.A.Q =
=========

What is NeoBux? Well, Neobux is a website, which advertises other websites.

How do you make money? Well, you make money online by viewing advertisments for the other sites. You watch these for 30seconds, and then when you get a green tick you then close the window/tab.

Does this cost me anything? No, It's 100% free.

Is this a scam? No, Absolutely not.

THIS TUTORIAL WAS WRITTEN BY CODINE FOR WWW.SUPPORTFORUMS.NET PLEASE DO NOT LEECH THIS, AND GIVE CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS ON YOUR OWN SITE!!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Nice ! I am though already registered at neobux, yet I know more some of the good points from your tut. Thanks for writing this for SF. Be happy always ;)
Nice ! But i'm registered for a week, i have no referals. Sad
I've wrote this quite some time ago..

You need to be active for 30days, and have 100+ clicks to spam your ref link, so once you've done that i'll give you some tips on getting refs.
I can't believe people are not looking at this.. It's FREE money without the scams!
(11-17-2009, 02:26 PM)Codine Wrote: I can't believe people are not looking at this.. It's FREE money without the scams!

I'm gonna start using NeoBux now. I will use your ref link as they would only sell me to some other guy anyway Smile

Edit: I haven't signed up yet because the confirmation code doesn't work. It keeps saying I've got it incorrect when I haven't
(11-18-2009, 10:36 AM)Grandad Wrote: I'm gonna start using NeoBux now. I will use your ref link as they would only sell me to some other guy anyway Smile

Edit: I haven't signed up yet because the confirmation code doesn't work. It keeps saying I've got it incorrect when I haven't

Thank you grandad, i greatly appreicate you signing up under my name, i hope everything goes well for you.
Your welcome Smile And I finally signed up :-P
Yeah i've noticed ;) Well done! Happy earning and thank you!! Big Grin
http://www.neobux.com/?r=korn262

neobux link to money making!!
Thanks for the helpfull info codine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn money and buy stuff off amazon no money Speedkiller23 1 1,160 11-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Todd
  Adf.ly. Make easy money online + Tips akshal 0 1,151 03-17-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: akshal
  Making Money With Twitter! [EASY] chasejjj 0 884 02-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Last Post: chasejjj
  ▲ GOT LR? ▲ MAKE 210% ▲ ONLINE BETTING ▲ INSTANT PAYOUT ▲ TUTORIAL ▲ Nickelodeon 0 979 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  [FREE] [2 Ways]Make Money Online - Dan08s Productions dan08 5 1,333 08-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Last Post: haifa