Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atomic Email Studio 9 with Serial
Atomic Email Studio All Features
Email Marketing Features

Atomic Email Studio is a unique solution consisting of a range of email marketing products. The modules are perfect for accomplishing every marketing task you can have, like sending mass emails, managing mailing lists, subscribing and unsubscribing from a newsletter and also search for new subscribers.

Newsletter Mailing Features
Personalized mass mailing
Support for both plain text and HTML messages
Attach any number of files
Support for rotation of message parameters (like changing values in the "from" or "subject" field)
Autoreplies to incoming messages
Mailing list import from a variety of formats

Mailing List Management Features
Edit list of any size
Personalization. Every contact can have an unlimited number of fields with personal data.
Signup and unsubscribe processes are fully automated
Checking validity of emails. Automatic removal of contacts with invalid e-mail addresses
List management actions include merging, subtraction, intersection, splitting and removal of duplicates.

Search New Contacts Features
Search for email addresses using popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) and local versions (google.co.uk, google.de, etc)
Extract emails from a particular website
Quickly extract data from local files, including archives and password-protected files
Quickly extract contacts from address books in Outlook, Outlook Express and others
Search for emails in newsgroups (NNTP-servers)
Search for emails of website owners (in WHOIS databases)
Extract emails in background mode from all pages that you open in web browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera)

Integration with Internet Services

Load newsfeeds from popular websites and blogs
Easy access to additional services from Atomic

Price $20

Accept Liberty Reserve

For more info visit http://www.massmailsoftware.com
Not even a demo?!
I can never judge something I have never used.
So I won't say anything.
You can download a demo from the official site http://www.massmailsoftware.com/d/load.php?id=studio the serial gives you full functionality to the software, so if you need a demo download from the original site n if you like the software and how it workd hit me up.
Oh, I didn't know that.
I just saw "Download" and "Buy now".
I didn't think download was a demo. ;P
Yes the download is a demo, you can't save, or send emails, your not able to send sms etc. with full version you can do all that.
Ahh thank you for the information : )
I Will try this out sooner or later
Hey Acid,

New here, and noticed I can't PM or email you. Please drop me a msg here, or email me. Trying to get this setup..

Thanks,

Rich.
Let me know if you need anything more.
Hi Acid3Plus3..I'd like to go for this. Please let me know whats is best way to send you. Newly into this group. What do you mean by Accept Liberty Reserve?
Hey I"m interested if this offer is still available. Plz send info. thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gerira Graphics Studio - Creating Cheap Professional Looking Logos Gerira 9 945 02-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Load
  Selling adobe CS5 serial keys bigjesse 4 3,343 04-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.