Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovering My Dell?
I got the BSOD x000000F4 error and I can't get on safe mode or boot it any other way I have no recovery disk or a warranty or! files on my recovery drive. Ran out of options plus I have no cash I have a 4GB USB and a desk top dell I'm on could I download recover files? For it? Or maybe reinstall windows 7? someone please help! today if possible!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Dear ImFocuzz,
I am a Dell Employee and would try and help you the best I can to help resolve the issue.
From the post I understand that you got the Blue Screen Error message ending in x000000F4 error and since then have not been able to boot up to Windows. Additionally you don't have the OS media handy.You could request one set of duplicate backup media from here. This form is available only for US systems.
Please enter accurate information on the form to ensure that you receive the media. You may then proceed to reinstall the OS and that ideally should take care of the issue. Please let me know if there are any more issues that I could help you with.

Regards,

SiddharthaDell Social Outreach ProfessionalYou can reach us at http://en.community.dell.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  recovering data from Old dell with failed mmotherboard Woodwri 2 1,052 06-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Just ordered a new Dell laptop Camden 13 3,610 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Dell PC Case RPicard 14 5,517 07-21-2011, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Drakon
  Dell Studio XPS 13" ( Desktop Corrupt) Shock 11 6,183 07-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Drakon