Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Support Forums - Activity
(05-12-2012, 03:43 PM)Kewlz Wrote: Sorry to say, WF has a better activity than us.

WF as in Wizard Forums? That's because It has a lot more sections than SF.
Why compare SF to WF?
It has like 24 sections + Groups/Admin staff. We got at least 74 sections.

Nothing, that's off topic lol. Omni you should spend a bit more time for SF too, I know you're working on PF but why forget PF? We need to add some fun to forum, bumping old threads to show there is activity is of no use.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
What do you mean by PF? But yeah.. I wish Omniscient would either hire more people to run the forum or spend more time working on SF.
Guys, get off the mans arse. He's obviously doing the best he can. Again, this ultimately depends on us -- not him.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(05-12-2012, 03:58 PM)Aиγέλ Oφ Kαος Wrote: Guys, get off the mans arse. He's obviously doing the best he can. Again, this ultimately depends on us -- not him.

We're not even on his ass. I understand It's up to us but at the end of the day he does own the forum. I'm happy to dedicate time to advertise Support Forums. That's fine by me.
He needs to give forum a push. I'm sure this can be a more active forum. I feel sad for forum like this with a lot of potential has only 10-20 active members.
(05-12-2012, 04:10 PM)Kewlz Wrote: He needs to give forum a push. I'm sure this can be a more active forum. I feel sad for forum like this with a lot of potential has only 10-20 active members.

Exactly what I stated in the original post.
(05-11-2012, 11:18 AM)Kewlz Wrote: We need a Ibf/xerotic type of person for SF, who would takeover everything and give it a push.

They did have him on here as admin at one point in time, and staff.

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...le&uid=111
Yea I still talk to Solly sometimes, he is very busy with his site and faces a problem similar to the one here; activity. I just think Omni needs to find something to capitalize on and do it.
(05-12-2012, 05:18 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: They did have him on here as admin at one point in time, and staff.

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...le&uid=111
Yeah, I know but I meant someone like him who would take care of SF.

I loved the way Ibf administrated HF. Xerotic takes care of Central, I think Omni should get an Right hand for SF too, if he's that busy with HF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,938 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,835 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,562 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,850 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Support Forums Video Peter L 4 1,281 01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity