Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Support Forums - Activity
Check http://www.supportforums.net/search.php?action=getdaily we get decent 2-3 pages post daily.

98% are useless.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(05-11-2012, 11:43 AM)Kewlz Wrote: Check http://www.supportforums.net/search.php?action=getdaily we get decent 2-3 pages post daily.

98% are useless.
Exactly. People care more about post count than they do the /community/. Selfishness vs. Selflessness. But only we can change that.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I agree, TinyChat is actually a really good place to advertise.
And like I said, nobody posts. They sit and wait for someone else to do it. This is why the forum is declining. Create the content you want to see.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(05-11-2012, 03:34 PM)Aиγέλ Oφ Kαος Wrote: And like I said, nobody posts. They sit and wait for someone else to do it. This is why the forum is declining. Create the content you want to see.

Agree totally.
We ultimately control the destiny of SF.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well after the removal of the feather award we took a hit in activity.

People wanted that award removed and blamed it for the LQP we had but as you can see...without it the site feels a lot slower.

Quote:We ultimately control the destiny of SF.

It definitely helps having passionate members.

Just an FYI...since removing the award traffic has not decreased. We're still getting about the same visitors per day.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(05-12-2012, 11:57 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Well after the removal of the feather award we took a hit in activity.

People wanted that award removed and blamed it for the LQP we had but as you can see...without it the site feels a lot slower.

Just an FYI...since removing the award traffic has not decreased. We're still getting about the same visitors per day.

I completely agree, we all together as a site need to put the effort in to advertise. I found a few methods of advertising the site quite interesting.
(05-12-2012, 11:57 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Well after the removal of the feather award we took a hit in activity.

But what about posts? Most the visitors are guests redirect from Google, HF or Central.

After the feather was removed, it has stopped the LQPs for sure, but activity decreased drastically.
The "Support Feather" did help with activity but maybe if the time span and the amount of posts was higher, then maybe only the well devoted members would achieve it.
Sorry to say, WF has a better activity than us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,908 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,830 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,556 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,801 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Support Forums Video Peter L 4 1,277 01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity