Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment
[Image: eh.png]

The Emotional Helpers is a group dedicated to providing sensible and mature support whilst dealing with a range of issues in the emotional support section. Guidance and support is what people need and our aim is to be there for those who need it.
Welcome to the official EH recruitment thread.

Group Leaders:
Group Requirements
Before applying please read the basic requirements set by Omniscient. We also set our own requirements that depend on whether or not your application is accepted or denied, read them below:
  • A minimum of 100 posts.
  • Respect and maturity to all members
  • Activity in the ESS
  • Quality posts around the whole forum, especially the ESS
  • An ability to effectively give advice, good communication and listening skills are essential
  • A genuine strive to help members as much as possible

Group Applications
Please read the requirements above, if you wish to apply. Then copy and paste the template from the code box and reply to this thread.

This is our current application form, code is located below the example:

Name:
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:
Skills:
How do you think you can contribute:
Main reason for wanting to join:
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:
Additional Information you'd like to submit:

Code:
[color=#FFA500][b]Name[/b][/color]:
[color=#FFA500][b]Age[/b][/color]:
[color=#FFA500][b]Preferred subject to deal within the ESS[/b][/color]:
[color=#FFA500][b]Skills[/b][/color]:
[b][color=#FFA500]How do you think you can contribute[/color][/b]:
[color=#FFA500][b]Main reason for wanting to join[/b][/color]:
[color=#FFA500][b]Can you remain active within ESS and EH[/b][/color]:
[color=#FFA500][b]Additional Information you'd like to submit[/b][/color]:

Along with posting an application you have to submit a join request via the user CP. If you fail to do so your application will simply be ignored until you submit a request.

Further information
  1. If you become inactive, immature or just don't offer advice then you will be removed from the group and you will have to re-apply.
  2. If your application is denied and you are not accepted into the group, you are free to apply any other time you wish. But make sure you meet the requirements.
  3. Please do not send a group request if you have not applied on this thread.

If you have any more questions, you may post in them in this thread or send a PM to either me (BlackChaos) or Sam.

Thank you and behalf of all the members of EH, I wish you the best of luck on your application.
I'm already in, so I guess I'll just say good luck to any applicants.
The group lost it's point when pretty much anyone got in.
But I wish you luck with it. ^^
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Good luck to all of the Applicants.
Name: Prince

Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Love , GF issues . Wonder why ? Because I myself have experienced alot from my GF . She is really giving me a hard time out there .

Skills: Sense of humour , Can quickly distract someone so that they don't keep on remembering their odd feel .

How do you think you can contribute: Staying active on ESS subforum and also on the ESS subsection and giving out supports .

Main reason for wanting to join: I always want to help people on this part . Never end up in something like Suicide / Becoming a chain smoker / Dunker and or Drug Abuser for someone who didn't understand you nor bothers about you . Yes, I mean the Love . It's always have a hard part . I want to help people as much as I can with this .

Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes sure can .

Additional Information you'd like to submit: Nothing else as off now .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Name: Cronus
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: I am interested in personality and relationship issues. Also, I believe I can assist those that have lost a close family member, since I have much experience on how to overcome a loss.
Skills: I have been assisting people with relationship issues in Yahoo! Answers for over three years now. I have small experience in physiology, as when I was younger, my mother used to discuss it with me as she had studied physiology in university.
How do you think you can contribute: I believe I can contribute by making guides and/or FAQs on overcoming low-self esteem issues which many teenagers experience and assisting those that post threads.
Main reason for wanting to join: I am interested in discussing and learning new efficient emotional support techniques with other members. I am also interested in joining to have a cause on this forum, and become more active.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Indeed, I will post at-least five quality posts a day.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I have none.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Name: Toasted
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Relationship/Life Problems
Skills: I'm an empathic person, I read into the fine details of a situation and think hard about what a solution could be.
How do you think you can contribute: I know I can contribute by reading into the member's situation, and I am genuine helper both online and in the real world. I enjoy helping others.
Main reason for wanting to join: I've had a rough life, a lot of personal struggles, and I've worked my out of a lot of things. I want to help others do the same. I wish to be the helper I never had.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I come and go on Support Forums, but every time I do come back, I always check for ways I can help. All of my posts are High Quality or supportive in some way.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Name: ven0m
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Love,GF and family problem.
Skills: ability to be a good listener and a good adviser
How do you think you can contribute: But being active and helping people in the ESS swection.
Main reason for wanting to join: To help people and to increase my activity here.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:Nothing atm,
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Name: Callum Jones
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anything emotional, I can deal with.
Skills: Training with Childline and multiple other agency's. Being able to diffuse an situation during stress. Being able to resolve issues and communicate clearly.

How do you think you can contribute: I can support those in need, when they need it.
Main reason for wanting to join: I feel I can be trusted with my responses and advice, provides the user with reassurance.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I can remain very active.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: None.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,188 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,239 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,094 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,444 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,210 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz