Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read
I will be sending a private message to Omniscient soon. Welcome Philly to SF Webmasters.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Nickname / Alias: Pompano
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Advanced/Guru
Websites you moderated(ing): Bmforums,rskingdom
Why you want to join: You invited me to apply and I feel I have a lot of knowledge with over 150 domains, 80 websites and over 20 clients doing SEO.
(05-05-2012, 04:13 AM)Kewlz Wrote: I will be sending a private message to Omniscient soon. Welcome Philly to SF Webmasters.

Thank you I appreciate it.
Nickname / Alias: Prince

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur

Websites you moderated(ing):

Have moderated some big forums . Some of them are :-
  • Cracking forum
  • Elite crackers
  • Chillhost
  • Desicrackers
  • crackitforum

Why you want to join:

I've been learning Webmastering stuffs for more than 4 months and I think I have got a decent amount of knowledge that I'd like to share and also would like to learn more about it to become the next rank ( i.e ) Advanced .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(05-05-2012, 04:13 AM)Kewlz Wrote: I will be sending a private message to Omniscient soon. Welcome Philly to SF Webmasters.

This is a great news. VictoireVictoire
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Nickname / Alias: Crystal
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Websites you moderated(ing): I founded http://www.idealforums.net and sold it for about $200.. then I worked with submitdirect.org (hosting company) but it closed 15 years ago... I have constructed a website for a export company PM me if you want the link... I have co-founded many forums and moderated 2 forums...
Why you want to join Because I think I have pretty much good knowlledge in this field and would like to contribute it with other members of the group:
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Nickname / Alias: Diabolic
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced/Guru
Websites you moderated(ing):
Was Staff on ForumKorner.com , UniqueForums.net , BlackMarket.cc
Staff on ShadowMarket.cc
Staff on GreatestForums.com
Owner of NerdForums.net
Owner of ImJusBlogging.com
Why you want to join: I'm a Webmaster, I own a successful site and I also own a forum. I've worked on several forums also.
Nickname / Alias: Angel Of Chaos
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur
Websites you moderated(ing): outerfire.com
Why you want to join: so that I can learn and help others learn the things I enjoy to do
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Nickname / Alias: Deity/Deityicious/Deus
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced/Guru
Websites you moderated(ing): None. I just freelance basically, and do them in localhost.
Why you want to join: I know HTML, CSS and PHP.
I seriously have made a lot of things. I have owned a game private server, I have handled a few websites that are not working domains anymore, but none the less, I have been doing this for a while, and I have created a file uploading script, a drag and drop, a register, login and upgrade system. Although it was 7.5/10 perfect, what do you expect! : )
We are now official.
Read : http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=26549

I will be adding members soon, and the new member's application will be reviewed.

I will have to write few threads before, accepting you all. So please be patient.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,638 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open Sam 18 4,196 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  SF Webmasters Jordan L. 80 23,627 11-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] D3xus 51 10,372 11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: D3xus