Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donations to Witza Network and SF
(01-04-2010, 03:44 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Off topic but worthy of a reply.
I have been ripped off by paypal to the order of $180.00
I tried to ring them but there like robots. Useless. And based on the fact it was only a small amount it was not worth getting others involved. ($500 a day) so i was forced to drop it.
I HATE PAYPAL TO DEATH!!

I am guessing though you were using your paypal account for something illegitimate and they thought that it violated their TOS. I have put thousands of dollars through my PayPal account and never lost a cent and it has saved my money several times from fraudulent transactions. I still don't like to leave money in my PayPal account though.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(01-04-2010, 08:59 PM)Tim Wrote: I am guessing though you were using your paypal account for something illegitimate and they thought that it violated their TOS. I have put thousands of dollars through my PayPal account and never lost a cent and it has saved my money several times from fraudulent transactions. I still don't like to leave money in my PayPal account though.

You would be guessing wrong.
I also have put thousands through paypal. Never a shady deal or anything.
Just cash going in and payments for various things going out. My account is still active. Never a problem legally with them. Just they ripped me off.
In fact one of the times they duplicate charged my account was when i made a payment to Omni. I suspect he might even remember the time as i had a good sook to him about it lol.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

But how did they rip you off? Did they overcharge you fees on a large transaction or did they charge back payments? I don't see how they could have just "taken" money from you.
(01-05-2010, 01:33 AM)Tim Wrote: But how did they rip you off? Did they overcharge you fees on a large transaction or did they charge back payments? I don't see how they could have just "taken" money from you.

They charged me multiple times for a payment i did to Omni.
I just asked the wife and she said it was 3 times actually lol.
I did ring them about it but there like damn robots and i just gave up.
If onmi see's this thread i expect he can vouch for it as i remember showing him screen shots of the problem.
Anyway i think we have hijacked this thread enough. Oui
The Rules!

I think you have bad math skills and you're a drunken butthead.

[Image: drunk-butthead.jpg]
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(01-05-2010, 03:22 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I think you have bad math skills and you're a drunken butthead.

[Image: drunk-butthead.jpg]

Hmmm thanks for backing me on this. I did show you the damn screenshot if you remember.
And i dont think myself and my wife both have the same bad math skills.
Bah who gives a f u c k anyway.
The Rules!

(01-05-2010, 03:22 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [Image: drunk-butthead.jpg]

Just curious. Is this the stupid word filter catching you out or is it an intentional fake image? Whistle
The Rules!

I think the word filter, I'm pretty sure it was meant to be this:
[Image: 6dnb8l]

I'm sure Omni didn't mean it ;)
You should be receiving my second donation by post Omni. It's been nearly a week.
The link is no longer valid so I'm closing this thread. PM me if you want my donation link.

Thanks.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donations iCrackz 13 2,160 10-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Last Post: WMM