Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion Or Not?
I didn't see anything on the rules about Religion. Do you "Support Forum workers" not want any religious posts posted? Unsure
I would suggest you to head over to WizardForums if you want that kind discussion.
That's where I go.
Religious talks and discussions mostly lead to flame wars, that's why it isn't allowed.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY[/yt]
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBo7Z_abiLE[/video]
I personally think it should have been added here. The ability to talk about religion i mean.
Why? Simple because its a subject that can and does require support.
Can it end up in flaming? Yea possibly but then again any thread could. Its upto the maturity of the members and staff to control that.
Support Forums should be looking to branch further no limiting itsself.
Support Forums should accept different points of view on a wide scope of subjects.
A healthy discussion can and does bring about activity, and SF would benefit from that.
Just my 2 cents worth. Not that it ultimately matters what i think. Omni has been clear on this subject.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(04-24-2012, 05:44 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBo7Z_abiLE[/video]

I am sorry, but this dude has never read Bible.
I am not a Religious, but seriously, Jesus hated Religion.
There is an old testament and new testament, I have read both thro 3 times. Also he takes things too literally and fails to read thro lines, which is kinda childish, as is his video. This comes from somebody who doesn't believe in Jesus or God. He lacks of real arguments.

I could trash pretty much everything he says with real arguments.
I don't think that you could trash everything he says with valid arguments. But I don't care, to be honest. Don't waste your time arguing with me. Discussions about religion are boring, I'd rather discuss about coffee and peanuts.
(04-25-2012, 02:10 PM)Irreligious Wrote: I don't think that you could trash everything he says with valid arguments. But I don't care, to be honest. Don't waste your time arguing with me. Discussions about religion are boring, I'd rather discuss about coffee and peanuts.

Meh, Religion is my favorite debating subject.
And yes I could, as his arguments are probably made by 10 years old.
If you would like to take it there, I could support my argument when I have time.
As I said, as many atheists, he also takes words too LITERALLY.

I have debated and learnt about different Religions for years and I am willing to debate with anybody who would like to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How about a Science, Religion, Philosophy, and Politics forum? C4Vendetta 7 707 05-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Canoris
  Do have a religion section? UrugEci 31 5,910 12-23-2010, 02:09 PM
Last Post: MarkW7