Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having trouble with Wireless Internet
Hello everyone!
I am currently having trouble with my wireless internet. It has worked for over a year now and then all of a sudden it quit working. It worked in my basement the whole time I have had the router and now all of a sudden it won't and if I move even closer to the router it will work occasionally but when it does work it'll only work for anywhere between 1-30 seconds and then stop loading pages. It always says I have full service and internet access but pages still won't load and it isn't until I disconnect and then reconnect that it'll load up the page and work for a few more seconds before disconnecting. Any help would be appreciated. The router I am currently using is a netgear wndr3700. Thanks again.
It could most likely be a hardware-based issue with the modem/router end.
Yep replace wireless router is the best advice with the info supplied.
Sounds to me like its overheating possibly.
There is nothing ontop of the router or preventing it from dispursing the heat?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Yes, I think it's about time that you got a new router.. Mine had the same problem really and I just got it replaced.
(04-06-2012, 03:09 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Yep replace wireless router is the best advice with the info supplied.
Sounds to me like its overheating possibly.
There is nothing ontop of the router or preventing it from dispursing the heat?

Thanks for information provided!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make my PC as wireless Router debasishsahu4u 2 1,131 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  Wireless not working «Ðartz™» 18 4,910 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
  Setting up 2 Wireless Routers - does it help chuckbytes 2 1,248 12-25-2019, 11:30 PM
  Wireless Lan Speed NAT 8 1,559 12-25-2019, 11:29 PM
  [Networking question] QoS in router, trouble with subnet mask [Solved] prooving 0 904 07-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: prooving