Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I switch to XP?
XP is a lot better then Vista, but Windows 7 is the best, so if you can go to Windows 7, but if not stick with XP.
Don't even think twice about Vista or 7 yet. OMG, it's almost been 10 years since XP SP3. Still it is the best (MS) out there for personal use.

Set it up, get everything installed the way you want...and then create an image. Then just tear it up anyway shape or form. You screw up, re-install the image.

Vista is like going to the dentist and you know you are going to get a tooth pulled. Leave it for another day and keep your teeth with XP
In my opinion windows Xp is twice as better than vista, vista is slow for me ;/.
xp is always best for supporting all the software but you think for future windows 7 is become a good one
Yes, XP is real better to have a better performance. I am still using XP from last 7 years. And i don't even have a single issue.
Windows XP is better than Vista.
I don't know but Vista is "buggy", so I prefer XP.
Yes, for gaming, XP PC is faster than Vista or Windows 7 because it consumes less memory than Vista or Windows 7. But at the same time, recent games do not support XP.