Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How happy are you , from 0 to 10 ?
(03-29-2012, 09:41 AM)Kewlz Wrote: Can I ask you one thing?

Who takes care of your children now?

I really feel sorry for your wife, but your children living without mother that's bad for their development I guess.

My kids are in boarding school and come to stay with me during vacations, they have an uncle lives in the same town and his wife is a teacher at the same school, so they got things going right for them.
Thanks for asking Thumbsup
(03-29-2012, 09:44 AM)Crayo Wrote: This is an amazing thread, repped you for it. I'm not all for disclosing personal information so I'll leave myself out of it for now. You have gone through a LOT and how you're still positive mesmorises me. You're a good person.

Crayo, thanks a lots mate, i dont want to seem like a hero, i had my down moments and thought about extreme solutions, i went into depression and felt sorry for myself, but at the end , i started hating myself and refused to give up, i'd rather die fighting than surrendering, and to be honest, my kids played a big role in it ! thanks again for your reply mate, i appreciate it Smile
Wow, that was a truly heartfelt post right there nightfly. I didn't think I would've had it in me to read through it all, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. You're a true inspiration, someone who has been through it all yet still stands strong! I'm so glad we have someone like you on this forum nightfly, only if we could all be more like you.
(03-29-2012, 09:46 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: I love how people get really mad at me for no reason sometimes, but then it's another reason to feel Suicidal thus explains me having a 5/10 Plus the fact that i couldn't give a crap about myself and my feelings my inner feelings are pretty much bottled Up also i act happy on the outside but on the inside i honestly feel like crap, and when i try to talk to somebody like a friend or family they brush me off, then again it might be my personality or traits i Don't blame anyone for me being fudged up and taking anti depressant pills at times i tend to think if only pull through and will i make it through the night when nobody cares, that just then gives it away that your insignificant and worthless. owell

Julia , i honestly can tell you a lots of things to cheer you up, many things that make you feel maybe encouraged , but on the other half i dont want to seem like an intruder, as i said in the beginning of my thread, " i am not a shrink or a preacher ! it is YOU who decides how to live your life, gaining self esteem is not the easiest thing in the world ! but only who reached the bottom will appreciate the surface ! and i hope you dont want to know what is laying down deep !!! " i was there" !!
i conclude by repeating what a wise man said : the tragedy in life is not the problems that we have to fight everyday, the real tragedy is losing hope ".
All the best to you Julia Smile
(03-29-2012, 10:39 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Wow, that was a truly heartfelt post right there nightfly. I didn't think I would've had it in me to read through it all, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. You're a true inspiration, someone who has been through it all yet still stands strong! I'm so glad we have someone like you on this forum nightfly, only if we could all be more like you.

Hey BreShiE , thanks a lots for your support , i appreciate your reply , we are going through a journey and it will end some day, but hell i wont let anyone nor myself to interrupt it, i will get there, i will reach the final line on my feet ! thanks again, stay in the light Thumbsup
I would give my happiness a 7.5. I get good grades, so school-wise, I'm fine. I could be better socially, though.
Great post.
A good read for sure.
Everyone has there story to tell. Everyones is different but we all have one.
Glad to see you discussed the reality of moving on. Shi t happens to the best of us as it appears it has to you.

As for the title of this thread.. Rating my happyness.
Impossible to do accurately as my happyness varies day to day.
Generally though i would put it at around 8.
Im not a greedy person. Happy just to be at home with the wife and kids. Beyond that i dont really care.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

wow, you have really seen life the harder way and I feel sorry for ur wife :| I don't know how life is gonna show up for me, I have huge dreams but dont know whether I can achieve them or not..
Your thread really motivated me and I am really thankful to you for creating this.
Cheers
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Thank you guyz so much for your support , i shared with you my experience just to share with you all some hopes and dreams, and it is not difficult nor impossible to achieve dreams, remeber that the first step is always the hardest, ans i know a lots about it, i have restarted my life 4 times in 4 different countries with 4 different languages and i HAD to make it, things always workout right at the end, as i said the first step is the hardest, but nothing is impossible ( for impossible itself say's " im' possible")
All the best to you my friends,
cheers Smile
Well I would give myself a 2/10 for happiness,
This is due to the fact I spent over 6 months in a hospital last year... and attended school for less than thirty days.

Probably 2/10. I don't want to sound like my life is shitty because I have probably had one of the best lives you could imagine, with lots of love from friends and family, but right now I just wanna freakin die. Love is a shitty thing, especially when it's only from one direction. And school. God, damnit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to be Happy penguinknight 5 916 09-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  Not happy. ScottMescudi 4 782 02-16-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Finding yourself depressed? Here's 10 top tips to stay happy! TalishHF 15 5,833 01-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Last Post: ÜB3R
  Not too happy... Impulses SF 20 2,026 06-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Hуѕтєяιa X™
  Complex way to say happy birthday 10 2,022 03-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk