Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well excited to be here
Hi everyone, just so glad i accidentally found this forum, looks friendly and inviting, you can call me Nightfly " for now" LOL ! i am 44y old " widowed" , just embracing life again after 15y of nightmare, finally i saw the light " Long story" !! i am a Chef and currently i work in Dubai and Istanbul , after my wife passed away last year i kind of hibernated and chose solitude , but now i am up and kicking , beside my job, i like traveling a lots " been around half of the world and i speak 5 languages, i love IT and anything that concern it,i am good at networking and pentesting.
Anyway, seems like i am saying a lots for now, hope to meet some good folks here, and hey,,,, talking from my experience , life is beautiful and worth living indeed and most of all, everyone of us is unique and special.
well that's it for now,,
God bless.
N
Hey Nightfly, welcome to SupportForums.
You must be the oldest member here Big Grin Generally all the people here are around 14-25. Our Owner is 35 I guess.
Which languages can you speak? If you stay in Dubai, I guess you must be familiar with Urdu. I speak 4 languages and I'm 17 now.

This is very peaceful place.

If you have any questions regarding site or need any support feel free to Pm me.
And Welcome again to SF's family.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(03-28-2012, 01:42 PM)Kewlz Wrote: Hey Nightfly, welcome to SupportForums.
You must be the oldest member here Big Grin Generally all the people here are around 14-25. Our Owner is 35 I guess.
Which languages can you speak? If you stay in Dubai, I guess you must be familiar with Urdu. I speak 4 languages and I'm 17 now.

If you have any questions regarding site or need any support feel free to Pm me.

Omni is over 40, and so is DAMINK I believe.

Welcome to the forum nightfly. Lovely little read of your introduction there man. Sorry to hear about your wife though. Let's hope you stay active! Smile
(03-28-2012, 01:42 PM)Kewlz Wrote: Hey Nightfly, welcome to SupportForums.

Hey Kewlz, thanks for the reply, no i dont speak Urdu, ( English, French,Italian,Greek & Arabic ). You do speak 4 and only 17y ? Good on you mate Thumbsup
Age doesn't matter here, all of the members are matured here.
You're a chef, that's awesome! Can I ask you which is your favorite cuisine to cook and eat?

Well, In my country we have variety of languages in different state. Lol. I can speak (English,Hindi,Marathi,Gujrathi) Was learning German but not interested now.
Urdu is similar to Hindi though.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Welcome to SF. Pinch
Be sure to read the rules.

That's so cool that you speak so many languages, I've been working on my third for ages, it's so hard. How do you do it?

You seem like you really have life figured out, I'm sure you'll be a great member here. Superman
(03-28-2012, 02:19 PM)SoulCake. Wrote: Welcome to SF. Pinch
Be sure to read the rules.

That's so cool that you speak so many languages, I've been working on my third for ages, it's so hard. How do you do it?

You seem like you really have life figured out, I'm sure you'll be a great member here. Superman
Thanks SoulCake , dont give up, the more languages you learn, the easier it gets, i had to learn cause of my job and i have lived in many countries, a good trick is to learn the language as it is, No translating from yoours or any other.

(03-28-2012, 02:47 PM)nightfly Wrote: Thanks SoulCake , dont give up, the more languages you learn, the easier it gets, i had to learn cause of my job and i have lived in many countries, a good trick is to learn the language as it is, No translating from yoours or any other.

That must be so cool to have lived in so many places.

No translating, so like how Rosetta Stone works?
I dont know the Rosetta stone method but that is the right way, if you can spend some time in the country that you want to learn its language , its a pro , cause knowing people's culture, helps a lots to learn their language !
Welcome to the forum Nightfly. It's always a pleasure having a talented member for the community. Smile