Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Free] Domain's .com, .us, .ca, .net, .org, .info, .name, .mobi, .biz, .tv, .cc
I don't get the point in this kind of thing...
If you're serious about setting up a website, hoping for it to be a success, then surely you'd be willing to pay, what? $10, if that, for a legal domain with full control, and a company you're familiar with...

@Anyone that does go for "free" domains;
If you can't afford the domain, then you probably can't afford the hosting, or advertising, etc, etc.. So maybe you should just not make a website until you have the money?? Just a thought..
(03-28-2012, 06:23 AM)Kewlz Wrote: How much did you buy the Domain reseller for?
Will you renew it after a year?

I didn't bought it i have a friend that works for the company he did give it to me. I will if i still have the account.
(03-28-2012, 06:26 AM)Fragma Wrote: I don't get the point in this kind of thing...
If you're serious about setting up a website, hoping for it to be a success, then surely you'd be willing to pay, what? $10, if that, for a legal domain with full control, and a company you're familiar with...

@Anyone that does go for "free" domains;
If you can't afford the domain, then you probably can't afford the hosting, or advertising, etc, etc.. So maybe you should just not make a website until you have the money?? Just a thought..

I agree, But it's allot of people that want a domain just to do something fun or have many domains redirected to the site. I'm just trying to be kind that's why i do this.
(03-28-2012, 05:18 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Do we have access to the domain, the question goes why do we need to give you the nameservers.

You don't you need to give me the nameservers so i could point the domain to them.
I'm interested in getting a .tv from you, but could I renew it myself when the time comes?
(03-28-2012, 06:57 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I'm interested in getting a .tv from you, but could I renew it myself when the time comes?

I would probably be able to do a domain transfer but i can't guarantee you so please choose a name that you don't care to much about.
Could I have CEFRS.cc? If you wouldn't mind, could you redirect it to this website?
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=16

And I hate to be greedy, but could you also redirect TF2.cc to TF2.name?
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-28-2012, 07:11 AM)Cubee Wrote: I would probably be able to do a domain transfer but i can't guarantee you so please choose a name that you don't care to much about.

Okay then.

Could I get: ihatetheus.com

Please and thanks, I have a funny idea for it. I'll PM you my nameservers.
(03-28-2012, 07:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Okay then.

If I had money, I would have bought this for you.

Tell me your idea. I'm interested <3
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(03-28-2012, 07:27 AM)Kewlz Wrote: If I had money, I would have bought this for you.

Tell me your idea. I'm interested <3

You will see. =3

Oh my god I can see the hate now...
(03-28-2012, 07:16 AM)Alreiger Wrote: Could I have CEFRS.cc? If you wouldn't mind, could you redirect it to this website?
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewforum.php?f=16

And I hate to be greedy, but could you also redirect TF2.cc to TF2.name?

Registered it for you, It should be up and running within 24 Hours then i will redirect it, Do you want a HTTP or Frame redirect ?
(03-28-2012, 07:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Okay then.

Registered it for you will point your nameservers when it's up and running.
(03-28-2012, 07:33 AM)Cubee Wrote: Registered it for you, It should be up and running within 24 Hours then i will redirect it, Do you want a HTTP or Frame redirect ?

HTTP, frame redirects look terrible. ;_;
Quaero gloria stellarum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Free Domain Dutchcoffee 18 4,383 05-15-2014, 03:16 AM
Last Post: vahaa
  Hiding Info from WhoIS Search ? Baked 14 3,612 02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post: offshore7x
  Free Domain/Hosting from Register/ALL REGISTRARS AdminKorner 0 729 06-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  Domain [ftfw.org] appraisal PredatorFtFw 4 794 04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  A Free Domain For 3 Members!! BreShiE 12 2,637 02-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Crystal