Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Feather Award No Longer Available
(03-27-2012, 01:23 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Are you here to make a Philosophical argument against me or use common sense and stay on topic with the argumentative points i've already made towards you here?

I'd say do it, and not just because I know Omni won't, because I don't care about things over there, you get negative rep on that community for speaking your mind, and just because people feel the power when they have Ub3r they will put that negative rep on you for no apparent reason other than to just try and make you look like you've done something wrong lol. It's pretty silly, and looking at that community, it's nothing in comparison to SF anyways regardless of the size here.

I'm an administrator on a graphics forum and 2 other tech forums and a moderator on MVP forums as well, so what purpose do I have to worry about what goes on with my account there, if you want me to make a point then tell Omni I give him permission to ban me there lol.

Only the "little kids" care about rep and awards there because they have no sense of achievement, and it's all masked by those awards and green points they get. That is why if you look at my forum i've done whatever I could to protect against that kind of abuse, and I haven't given anybody the opportunity to obtain a whole bunch of awards for non-sensible reasons.

So it was your account?
I care about these forums for different reasons I care on that one, If you don't care about rep and such on hackforums your stuffed.

Lets take an example, the coding section on there its actually quite helpfull.

Here:
(03-27-2012, 01:17 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: No more coders here... So sad lol. I know i'll get little replies on some of the threads I make here, but it's worth to share anyways...

Don't get me wrong by the looks of this forum it has a great community but it is small and quite often you won't find the help you need. If you have money on hackforums help is easy to find, and if you look in the right places you can find some pritty nice people.

All I'm saying is the award was here when I came and it should be here when I or anyone else wants to claim it, either it should be removed to all users or it should stay. Maybe just up the requirements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - by Sam - 03-26-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - by Autopost - 03-27-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - by Zyx - 04-11-2012, 10:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,023 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,056 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,287 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,830 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 17,022 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity