Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Feather Award No Longer Available
Quote:I personally joined before this award was discontinued and checked this site atleast twice a day (as you'll be able to check), and I didn't spam for my posts as most members do. But now because I didn't spam my 10 posts and PM Sam I don't get the chance in getting this award? This isn't really fair.

It's completely fair, you hadn't hit the 100 post mark by 96 posts, nor did you hit the 10 posts for requesting eligibility from Sam. What is not fair is having members come here and spam for the award trashing a completely fine community, if, you look at it the other way arround. Playing the dice on devil's advocate there, but that's my point of view.

To put things into perspective for you here, you've only lost 4 posts. Big deal... Does this mean you'll go back to HF and never visit this community again? Is Omni supposed to reopen this award so you can get your 100 posts and leave SF like the rest do? You seem concerned about that award and not the community here, so what's the point in him reopening the award for users that have just started here for their award when it's going to be an issue in the future for newer people joining for this award and him closing it at a later date? They will only request that this award gets granted to them as well.

there have been users here that have joined in 2008 and still not even reached 10 or 100 posts. Why keep track of this if they decide to come back?

Quote:Just letting you know my point of view, I'll admit I am pissed that I can't receive my award all my posts have been of the highest quality even though there very minimal.

Again, in all respect here, you've only made 4 posts...

Back to this though:
Quote:The reason I joined this was for the award, but now I'll most likely stay as active as I am now posting on the threads I'm interested in and the I can help in.

Why do you want an award for HF if you're now interested in the SF community?

Not poking the stick at you, but i've heard the same claim OVER and OVER again about how members love this community and how active they will be, yet when they hit 100 posts they never come back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - by Sam - 03-26-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - by AceInfinity - 03-26-2012, 11:44 PM
RE: SF Feather Award No Longer Available - by Zyx - 04-11-2012, 10:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,023 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,038 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,287 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,830 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 17,018 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity