Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Feather Award No Longer Available
I joined for the feather, I stayed because I got some good advice here. I didn't even PM Sam for the feather because I honestly can say that wasn't on my mind after 10 posts here, I really enjoy this forum. Might not be as active as I am on HF but still, I like it here.
[Image: ijF4FzLv035QH.gif]
(03-29-2012, 08:03 AM)Renowned Wrote: I joined for the feather, I stayed because I got some good advice here. I didn't even PM Sam for the feather because I honestly can say that wasn't on my mind after 10 posts here, I really enjoy this forum. Might not be as active as I am on HF but still, I like it here.

Basically same here.
Even after I got up to 100 posts I didn't ask.
Then I left both sites for a while, came back and decided to PM Sam for the feather because why not, then saw this thread. Pinch
Yea, it is a good forum for people who like to Internet with others and you can be honet and spill yourself out here.
Had to happen some day, many of us earned the award but many just spam for it.
(03-30-2012, 12:22 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Had to happen some day, many of us earned the award but many just spam for it.

I agree, there were many that earned it and I respect those members.
But there were many that didn't and thats what pisses me off.
I PM'd for this ages ago. Can i still get it? <3
I've only just found out about this but this is really good news
WOW this sucks i am almost there fudge my lifeBig Grin
(03-30-2012, 12:22 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Had to happen some day, many of us earned the award but many just spam for it.

What's your definition of spam? Not all posts were LQ. Infact, the majority were of standard quality. I agree that most should have contributed more by opening threads, and such, but they chose to reply to the current available threads instead. I also know that most of the posts were not support related, but you can't obtain 100 support posts, because not enough people request support.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(04-05-2012, 06:04 PM)Cronus Wrote: What's your definition of spam? Not all posts were LQ. Infact, the majority were of standard quality. I agree that most should have contributed more by opening threads, and such, but they chose to reply to the current available threads instead. I also know that most of the posts were not support related, but you can't obtain 100 support posts, because not enough people request support.
What's your definition of standard? Are you referring to the quality of posts made by users like Peter L? Or are you thinking of, erm.... the same quality as some of the other regulars? I've noticed that although the style some regulars and newbies are posting with is alright, keeping up with a steady character count and decent English, I have a problem with the content; they seem to be either re-commenting on a previously mentioned statement, or including some other generic filler.
Quaero gloria stellarum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,008 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,542 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,221 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,794 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,566 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity