Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Feather Award No Longer Available
Damn, I actually wanted it.
Probably for the best anyways. Pinch
(03-27-2012, 01:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Coming from the guy with 2 awards. I wonder how quick you would send me an angry PM if I delete them? You should prepare for some hat eating.

This is why I love support forums,
Omni has the time to reply to the good posts Thumbsup

He even takes the time to take the piss out of people, SF>HF for this reason.
Wow a lot has changed guys and gals in the short time i have been away.
Can i say congrats Omni on removing the feather.
Myself personally its given me a desire to come back here mate.
I am not speaking for others but only myself obviously but i really got sick of the feather chasers.
It was pointless to reply to posts because it was not a real post just almost an automated reply by someone who does not care to read the thread nor the OP.

Congrats for SF i say Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(03-26-2012, 11:34 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: No, you haven't hit 100 posts yet and he's already denied someone here who asked about it with 30 posts. Just move on... It's a ~16x16px icon...
I liked your post allot, 16x16px icon Roflmao
Well that 16*16 icon is worth money on Hackforums.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(03-27-2012, 10:21 AM)Autopost Wrote: Ok well get your hat ready Blackhat
Because it looks cool, same thing as having a flatscreen instead of a box.

Okay, so because a tiny little feather which makes you no more popular, but looks cool, immediately warrants an argument to spark off about it.

(03-27-2012, 01:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote:
Quote:Lol, we should of seen this coming. To be quite honest guys, it's a tiny little icon that goes on an internet profile, what makes it so special? Will it save your life? Will it gain you skills? Will it earn you money? No? So why the hell does everyone care about it so much? Damn, you're all acting like spoiled brats. The award is gone, and that's that.

Coming from the guy with 2 awards. I wonder how quick you would send me an angry PM if I delete them? You should prepare for some hat eating.

Go ahead and delete them, and see how much I really care, you could also delete my rep while your there too if you like. Smile
(03-28-2012, 03:17 AM)Kewlz Wrote: Well that 16*16 icon is worth money on Hackforums.

It isn't, people could care less about the SF award, it's not like it's Nokia's lion or Qwazz's star.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-28-2012, 03:18 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Okay, so because a tiny little feather which makes you no more popular, but looks cool, immediately warrants an argument to spark off about it.

(03-27-2012, 01:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote:
Quote:Lol, we should of seen this coming. To be quite honest guys, it's a tiny little icon that goes on an internet profile, what makes it so special? Will it save your life? Will it gain you skills? Will it earn you money? No? So why the hell does everyone care about it so much? Damn, you're all acting like spoiled brats. The award is gone, and that's that.

Coming from the guy with 2 awards. I wonder how quick you would send me an angry PM if I delete them? You should prepare for some hat eating.

Go ahead and delete them, and see how much I really care, you could also delete my rep while your there too if you like. Smile

I'd watch what you say there.
(03-28-2012, 05:53 AM)Peter L Wrote: I'd watch what you say there.

It's nothing to me to be quite honest. Yeah it looks good and all, but so what? It doesn't really give me anything, members see me no differently with them, so why have them? Lol, I really don't care if he does remove the awards and rep. Yet post count, that I would care about.
Sorry wrong reply here.

Mis clicked the tab.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,018 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,976 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,277 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,819 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,908 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity