Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Feather Award No Longer Available
(03-26-2012, 03:07 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I guess the excessive amount of "remove the feather award" threads can finally stop now. I am also interested to see how this affects SF now. Most probably, there will in fact be a significant decrease in activity, but the quality of posts will most likely increase with this.

I doubt we'll see a significant drop. Otherwise I would not have removed it. If we see anything it will be the decrease in the blame of the award for LQP.

I really don't have any significant plans at this time.

I check this site daily myself and deal with reports.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(03-26-2012, 03:56 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I doubt we'll see a significant drop. Otherwise I would not have removed it. If we see anything it will be the decrease in the blame of the award for LQP.

I really don't have any significant plans at this time.

I check this site daily myself and deal with reports.

I definitely hope there won't be any drop in activity. But, yeah, the blame game would stop. Finally we might have a peaceful environment here.
Omni, you don't see this website losing too much because it doesn't have much. 70% of the traffic is guests.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
I thank this is a great idea, You made the right choice.
I've always knew this was coming, and this seems to be the right decision on your part.
I'll be here.
As you can probably see the award was just step one as in introduction to this forum.
I like it and I am here to stay.
Thank you.
Thanks for the news Omni.
~ven0m
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Amazing news Smile Lets keep up the activity here with the dedicated members that we have shall we guys Smile

We need to show that that award is no longer needed. There's not too much moderation needed here other than the spam adverts from spam bots now that this award is gone. I think some of the loss in members from the award was due to the hype of going back to HF and showing off a new award if it was received, but i'm sure that the members who didn't spam and actually took their time to look around here enjoyed the community (even if on a scale it was only a little bit).

Now we can see who our members are that join up because of the community itself and not some silly award their after.

~Ace
Omniscient, I applied around 5 days ago and never got a reply... Does this still mean I can get it? Want this award so bad ;(
(03-26-2012, 11:22 PM)Nifty Wrote: Omniscient, I applied around 5 days ago and never got a reply... Does this still mean I can get it? Want this award so bad ;(

No, you haven't hit 100 posts yet and he's already denied someone here who asked about it with 30 posts. Just move on... It's a ~16x16px icon...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 997 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,515 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,171 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,770 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,288 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity