Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Feather Review?
(03-25-2012, 05:25 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Although he put it rather horribly, I'm with Peter on this one. If he doesn't have time to keep up with being a moderator on this site, he should let us, and Omniscient know, rather than allowing the community to suffer at his hands.

How exactly is the community suffering from the pending review of an award for another site? Yes Omniscient may own both of them, but the two communities are entirely different.
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

I think Sammy should pick up his game. If he's getting on for any period of time longer than 5 minutes, his first responsibility should be to reply to those PMs. Don't start slacking now or SF is going to the shitter.
You should better stay here, and not whore for award.
If you get 100 HQ posts you'll get the award.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(03-25-2012, 08:04 PM)Qwazz Wrote: How exactly is the community suffering from the pending review of an award for another site? Yes Omniscient may own both of them, but the two communities are entirely different.
I agree with this 100 percent. SF and HF are two totally different things, i think you should just give him some time i cannot imagine how many PM's he gets. I have not gotten my PM but i am being patient. I also continued posting, i do not know if that messes with my elagability i hope not.

EDIT: Just letting you guys know Omni said the award is no longer available.
Wow, this is pathetic Sam.. Really.. I understand you may be busy but come on. You need to pick up the game. I have lost my chance at the Support feather award now because of you..
i sended my pm to be reviewed like 2 - 3 weeks ago and i still have no answer and now the award is gone smh
And you gained one post in 2-3 weeks?
That shows how dedicated you are.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Sam was removed from staff and the award is no longer available. It's been around a long time. It's finally over. And unfortunately those who recently tried to obtain the award are likely not going to achieve it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Thank you, thank you very much Omni.
(03-27-2012, 08:02 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Sam was removed from staff and the award is no longer available. It's been around a long time. It's finally over. And unfortunately those who recently tried to obtain the award are likely not going to achieve it.

I'm happy about your decision, the fact that those who recently tried to obtain it atleast has a chance is a postive.

Anyway best of luck to all those members Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,008 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,821 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,542 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,794 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review Autopost 13 3,067 03-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Omniscient