Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why user must have 10 posts if he wants urgently contact the admin ?
Well, I'm PolarX from hackforums and HF was very slow for me today .
And now - I can not access it at all.

The strange thing is, that my Israeli friend iSynthesis can surf on HF.

Unfortunately, I couldn't contact Omni regarding my problem since I don't have enough posts.
(03-21-2012, 02:41 PM)PolarX Wrote: Well, I'm PolarX from hackforums and HF was very slow for me today .
And now - I can not access it at all.

The strange thing is, that my Israeli friend iSynthesis can surf on HF.

Unfortunately, I couldn't contact Omni regarding my problem since I don't have enough posts.

That's a tad unfortunate. There's a post requirement to avoid new users from joining and spamming users with messages; it's not very efficient, but I see why Omniscient would need it. If your issue hasn't already been resolved, try gathering the required amount of posts or using the contact feature. (http://www.supportforums.net/contact.php)
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Unfortunately for you, this forum isn't here for supporting HF issues, so removing the post count requirement for the reason you've expressed isn't going to happen.
You say you can access HF, but it's just very slow? So why don't you just send him a PM over there?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I contact Norton Antivirus Customer Serive jerrysmith3592 0 572 01-07-2020, 04:59 AM
Last Post: jerrysmith3592
  How can I contact Avast Customer Service jerrysmith3592 0 396 01-07-2020, 04:54 AM
Last Post: jerrysmith3592