Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm making my own language!
Not a programming language, but an actual spoken language. It's going to be more of a long term project but it should be fun.

It's going to be completely different to English and will be used as a means of communication for elitists and organisations.

Have you ever thought about making a language? What do you think of the topic?

Previews:
Haha, good luck with this. Any idea on what this will be called?
I have thought about it before lol
But there are so many words that you have to make. Like what about all the simple words? the, at, where, who, me, you.
And all of the slang that comes with it
(03-17-2012, 08:28 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: Haha, good luck with this. Any idea on what this will be called?

It's called Qilap. Here's a couple of previews.

(03-17-2012, 08:42 PM)Candyshop Wrote: I have thought about it before lol
But there are so many words that you have to make. Like what about all the simple words? the, at, where, who, me, you.

You don't necessarily have to have those words. For example, Qilap doesn't have a lot of common words such as And, The, and Is.
Well good luck in learning all that I'm good with English and Spanish so I don't need Qilap. But good luck on making that language.
(03-17-2012, 08:51 PM)King Wrote: It's called Qilap. Here's a couple of previews.

(03-17-2012, 08:42 PM)Candyshop Wrote: I have thought about it before lol

You don't necessarily have to have those words. For example, Qilap doesn't have a lot of common words such as And, The, and Is.
What is Qilap?
Wow this looks awesome, I would love to learn this.
Looks kind of weird? What is the point of this? No offense is intended
What's the point of creating a language based on a few characters and space? A more difficult version of Ancient Egyption.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
It was originally created as a means of encrypted communication for intelligence personnel, elitists and professional criminals. The uniqueness of Qilap when compared to languages such as English or Spanish are tremendous. Without formally learning how to speak, read and understand Qilap, one cannot begin to understand what is being communicated.

It is this natural encryption combined with Qilap's shorthand way of spoken communication as well as unbreakable written syntax that makes the uses of Qilap so diverse and versatile. There are very few individuals and organisations around the world that use Qilap, so the likelihood of running into someone also familiar with the language is next to impossible at this stage.

For whatever reason you choose to learn Qilap, whether it be to encrypt your censored information or to discover the elation of a completely different form of communication, you will be amongst the world's elite linguists and will harness the opportunity of a pristine, unsaturated market of opportunity as the language develops.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting A New Language | LOLCODE BreShiE 2 846 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,607 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Hands Down: OHSHIT. Computer language changed to something worse than Chinese. Resistance 5 982 10-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Resistance
  Universal Language S1cKL3R 9 1,498 04-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post: aiir
  Which Programming Language Should I Learn? Reece 9 1,150 02-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: MrD.