Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom MyBB Themes
Oliver Evans - Custom & Private MyBB Theme Creation
Ive had to reduce this thread in size as its much easier to have everthing in one place.
A few quick notes, all requests need to be made through the requests form linked below, this helps me keep track of your specifications etc.
The themes on average cost $40 - $50, and take roughly 4-7 days to complete depending on complexity.

Theme Request Form
Terms & Conditions
Theme Samples

Contact Info
Web Form: Request Form
MSN: bleepy@cybertechforums.com
Email: info@jammediauk.com

Thank you
[Image: banner2.gif]
They're not that bad actually, I like most of them. How much do you charge? I create my own themes so I'm not interested in work, I am just wondering.
Thank you. Most of the customers asked minor changes which I personally didnt think suited the theme. For example, achithotel
The theme was alot less Green. But the customer gets what the customer wants and as long as they are happy, im happy Smile

Average prices range from $30-$40 USD. This is mainly due to people not wanting a basic simple theme, they want something which is differnet and unique.
Few of them actually look great, like the xreguiem, forumkorner and your own cybertech.
They are great, but not Audentio Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
If your looking to spend over $300 on a custom theme then Audentio is the place to go Smile
If your looking to spend $30-$40 on a custom theme then here is the alternative Big Grin
They have the quality, you have the price.

With today's economy you could actually have a better market.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
That is a very good point. Ive been meaning to experiment with my themes, but ive had 7 requests in the past 2 weeks so ive been worked off my feet.
If I dont get any work in the next few days ill try and make a luxury theme to show off Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free MyBB Directory Listing Website | List You MyBB Forum Today for FOC craigprunty 0 1,300 01-31-2011, 11:16 AM
Last Post: craigprunty