Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SportsBB - For the real athletes and fans!
[Image: logo.gif]

SportsBB is a new sports community open for all athletes and sports enthusiasts. No matter if you like basketball, football, baseball, soccer, hockey, tennis, golf, or even just running and exercising to stay fit, you're welcome to join and discuss with other people who enjoy being part of the vast world of sports.

I'd love to see some new members to help us get started but even if you're not interested, be sure to post your feedback. Let us know how the theme looks, what should be removed, added, changed, etc., it really helps us make SportsBB as good as it can be.

http://sportsbb.net/
Sounds like an interesting board! Signing up now!!
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!
How do you plan to build up traffic, aside from posting it here and hoping a few members stray towards it?
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-13-2012, 04:14 PM)๖ۣۜCreator Wrote: Sounds like an interesting board! Signing up now!!

Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Thumbsup

(03-13-2012, 04:55 PM)Alreiger Wrote: How do you plan to build up traffic, aside from posting it here and hoping a few members stray towards it?

I'm not only going to be posting it here, I'm going to be advertising as much as possible and of course slowly working on SEO. Finally, I plan on relying on quality content to draw members in. No matter who is on the forum or how many members are on the forum, I plan to post a lot everyday to get things started. I was also thinking Post Loop but last time I used that it just created a bunch of content that went to waste because the members got up and left after I ran out of points.
Bump.

Come help us get started by registering an account and making some posts. Smile

(03-14-2012, 05:29 AM)Amazing Wrote: I'm not only going to be posting it here, I'm going to be advertising as much as possible and of course slowly working on SEO. Finally, I plan on relying on quality content to draw members in. No matter who is on the forum or how many members are on the forum, I plan to post a lot everyday to get things started. I was also thinking Post Loop but last time I used that it just created a bunch of content that went to waste because the members got up and left after I ran out of points.
Check /sp/ on 4chan if you really want to build up traffic, those people aren't all that in to the design of the current website and I'm sure they'd appreciate the MyBB.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Sounds interesting. Will check it out right now!
(03-15-2012, 02:00 PM)Alreiger Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 05:29 AM)Amazing Wrote: I'm not only going to be posting it here, I'm going to be advertising as much as possible and of course slowly working on SEO. Finally, I plan on relying on quality content to draw members in. No matter who is on the forum or how many members are on the forum, I plan to post a lot everyday to get things started. I was also thinking Post Loop but last time I used that it just created a bunch of content that went to waste because the members got up and left after I ran out of points.
Check /sp/ on 4chan if you really want to build up traffic, those people aren't all that in to the design of the current website and I'm sure they'd appreciate the MyBB.

Thanks for that, I'll definitely look into it. Thumbsup

(03-15-2012, 04:09 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: Sounds interesting. Will check it out right now!

Awesome, looking forward to seeing some posts from you Rubiks!

-----

I really like the theme! Smile I will join ur forum soon! It looks good Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(03-17-2012, 12:24 AM)Crystal Wrote: I really like the theme! Smile I will join ur forum soon! It looks good Smile

Awesome, looking forward to you registering Crystal!

Activity is slowly picking up and I'm constantly making updates to improve SportsBB.

Come join the discussion!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infamous Gamers: Gaming Fans Unite Holmes 0 534 12-29-2013, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Holmes