Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackforums Not Loading HELP
(03-11-2012, 02:37 AM)Crystal Wrote: Dear newbies,
I dont think any of your idea could help the OP. he could just simply be banned from HF or his country could be banned and as far as the rule is considered go to a government website and say your car is not working ... What sense will it make? Similarly if you guys post a HF related thread here I dont think any one will be able to help you apart from Omni, so why do you want post a thread where no can help you.. Hope you get my point...
and for the HF addict kids, stop spamming this forum with your HF related quires....
Also if you guys care for following the rule not pming omni then I think you should also notice that there is no section which says we give hf related help here..
The section the Op has posted in is for " Web Server Support and Setup Help" not for HIS HF RELATED query...

Actually now you're just being ignorant, I gave a perfectly valid response. How dare you refer to us as newbies as well, you're not above us just because your post count is higher and your join date is before ours. Yes we are from HF, we come here because we support Omniscient. I personally came here for emotional support. All of you think we're here for some little feather award, not true. I admit the thought has slipped my mind before but my main reason to join here was to get support for my depression and anxiety. Not all of us are kids either.
You're a rude member, definitely not worthy of the emotional helper userbar you carry. Sure he posted this in the wrong place, he was just trying to get SUPPORT. I don't agree with him posting here either but as he explained he had no where else.

TL;DR, stop being so ignorant.
(03-11-2012, 02:58 AM)Renowned Wrote: Actually now you're just being ignorant, I gave a perfectly valid response. How dare you refer to us as newbies as well, you're not above us just because your post count is higher and your join date is before ours. Yes we are from HF, we come here because we support Omniscient. I personally came here for emotional support. All of you think we're here for some little feather award, not true. I admit the thought has slipped my mind before but my main reason to join here was to get support for my depression and anxiety. Not all of us are kids either.
You're a rude member, definitely not worthy of the emotional helper userbar you carry. Sure he posted this in the wrong place, he was just trying to get SUPPORT. I don't agree with him posting here either but as he explained he had no where else.

TL;DR, stop being so ignorant.
Well if you think I am ignorant then its alright, It doesn't matter to me what people think of me because I know I am on the right path.. Its been a year I have been a part of this community and I am sure I have seen 100's of such threads.. Also if you think that the OP has nowhere to ask , so do you think by asking any of us/you can solve this issue?
and as far as the newbie title is concerned then its a fact, you guys r new to this community.. See you do admit you slipped your mind and came for a feather but trust maybe you are matured enough to stay here and be HQ but dont think others are like you... I have seen soo many users come and go, all they do is make 100 posts and disappear...
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(03-11-2012, 03:52 AM)Crystal Wrote: Well if you think I am ignorant then its alright, It doesn't matter to me what people think of me because I know I am on the right path.. Its been a year I have been a part of this community and I am sure I have seen 100's of such threads.. Also if you think that the OP has nowhere to ask , so do you think by asking any of us/you can solve this issue?
and as far as the newbie title is concerned then its a fact, you guys r new to this community.. See you do admit you slipped your mind and came for a feather but trust maybe you are matured enough to stay here and be HQ but dont think others are like you... I have seen soo many users come and go, all they do is make 100 posts and disappear...

There's several users who also come and to stay, but are deterred by the lack of responses. And as for what you said before, no, I can help him without an answer; there's been million of threads similar to this on HackForums, the difference here being, this user doesn't know how to or is unable to use a proxy/VPN.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you're acting incredibly childish complaining about HackForums. If you complain, that's not going to fix the problem, it's going to cause more. If you really want to make a difference, change your personality and contact Omniscient regarding a staff position; I'm not sure he would give you it now, because you're showing that you aren't mature enough to have it. Even if he isn't supplying us with anymore moderators, who cares? The "spammers" come here and a majority of them promise change and respond to threads with a relevant comment and leave, or grave-dig; why should it bug you? It's a comment online, that doesn't affect you personally. It's not so bad that you can't leave your comments in the thread concerning the subject of the thread. Hell, you're lucky, those posts are what keep this website alive, without it there'd be much less users. Oh, and there's nothing saying you give / ask for HF related help here? Yeah, I can see that there's also no rule saying we can't. This is SUPPORT forums, you don't block out one persons needs because you don't like where they're from-- and if you want to? Go ahead, but don't make a point of telling us.

OP, I have one final idea:
Find a working US proxy from (http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/) and copy it (remember the port), then, find the proxy settings for your browser (again, you can use Google to figure this out) and add the proxies in. Keep trying proxies until you're able to view HF.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Just for you to know, my problem isnt solved yet so if you have an idea, please tell me.
(03-11-2012, 12:26 PM)zethit Wrote: Just for you to know, my problem isnt solved yet so if you have an idea, please tell me.

Are you a regular? If so, what's your username. I'll see what I can do for you.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
my username on hf is Zethit
too short -_-
Problem solved, if you have any other questions, feel free to message me.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
For future problems : THe sit eis often offline. Just wait to get the site back online. If you get an different error check Crystals post.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]