Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What program do you use to edit?
Isn't Final Cut like really expensive, and really difficult to use?
(03-18-2012, 02:49 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Isn't Final Cut like really expensive, and really difficult to use?

It's not that difficult to use. Not sure about price in comparison with Sony Vegas, but it's much nicer to use, at least for me anyway.
(03-18-2012, 03:05 PM)Fragma Wrote: It's not that difficult to use. Not sure about price in comparison with Sony Vegas, but it's much nicer to use, at least for me anyway.
(03-18-2012, 03:05 PM)Fragma Wrote: It's not that difficult to use. Not sure about price in comparison with Sony Vegas, but it's much nicer to use, at least for me anyway.

I would love to be able to edit videos to make them look great, but just Sony Vegas even seems complicated. And I'm sure it would take very long to figure out how to use it entirely.
I just use Camtasia, the only reason I ever need to edit it when I'm making a promo video for any of my products.
After Effects is good, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube for the same
I use Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects.
Always Sony Vegas and AE together. Have been using SV for years now and grown to love it, and got used to using AE since about a year and a half now. Sadly my pc is too slow to do some crazy long edits, but my new pc is going to be delivered soon. Still having an unfinished montage here which takes way too long to load and render out.
Sony vegas is what I use usally, although some might be a bit better.
Sony Vegas and AE = perfect combo, it's not hard if you know what you doing.
Sony Vegas for video, Audacity for audio.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did I over edit this? old 6 1,423 07-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post: B3cnoc
  Music Video Edit's/Tuts Anon 0 601 06-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Anon
  C4D Render - Speed Edit Fragma 6 1,980 03-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Last Post: PhiLLy BR