Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2 beautiful Leopard Gecko's.
I love reptiles. I used to have a bearded dragon, but I had to give him because I moved to another country. Reptiles are beautiful animals. Good luck with your geckos, treat them well, they are part of your family now.
So cute I think I want a bearded dragon but I'm afraid I don't have to time for it Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(04-09-2012, 01:04 PM)Irreligious Wrote: I love reptiles. I used to have a bearded dragon, but I had to give him because I moved to another country. Reptiles are beautiful animals. Good luck with your geckos, treat them well, they are part of your family now.

I've had my Gecko's for over a year now, I love them.

(04-11-2012, 10:00 AM)Firetech Wrote: So cute I think I want a bearded dragon but I'm afraid I don't have to time for it Smile

Honestly they do take a lot of time but they are worth it, such amazing pets.
[Image: ijF4FzLv035QH.gif]
wow. their really cute.. i wish i could afford and have time to keep something like that Big Grin
They look really cool, im just not a reptile fan.
(04-15-2012, 04:37 AM)Subscription Wrote: wow. their really cute.. i wish i could afford and have time to keep something like that Big Grin

They don't cost much at all.

(05-02-2012, 06:17 AM)Goop Wrote: They look really cool, im just not a reptile fan.

I <3 Reptiles.
cool i have 13 reptiles ill post pics soon
Dang these things are very cool. Can you take them out and play with them or do they just chill in their cage? Also, how much are they, I really want one.
Oh wow, I want one of those too :O!
(05-06-2012, 06:17 PM)YMCMB™ Wrote: Dang these things are very cool. Can you take them out and play with them or do they just chill in their cage? Also, how much are they, I really want one.

You can take them out yes, they are extremely tame. Very docile creatures.

(06-22-2012, 02:26 PM)Ellinia Wrote: Oh wow, I want one of those too :O!

They are very cheap to buy but the upkeep may get you. Unless you have a way of paying for their food each week, I wouldn't recommend it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Beautiful Pets Smellz-like-chr0n 3 1,017 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: h3x3n