Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TF2.name?
I own this and I have no idea what to do with it, TF2 is an immensely popular online FPS game.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
It's not as popular as it used to be and the domain doesn't look very good.
So I am not sure.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Does TF2 stand for Teamfortress 2??? If so, I'd recommend making that domain some sort of clan list or even a player list. Something that archive records of all the players & everything. Or even a domain that just explains about the whole game like a game manual with cheats & all that.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I'd say try and sell it to the game owners. You might not get much for it as it's a .name but you still might get $20ish for it from the company themselves.
(03-10-2012, 06:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I'd say try and sell it to the game owners. You might not get much for it as it's a .name but you still might get $20ish for it from the company themselves.

The company itself owns the .com, and this was obtained using the 1and1 method. I'm wondering what I can do with it, though. Clan related things are out of the question, they're overdone so much it's just not fun anymore.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
If you still play the game maybe using it for map/mod reviews or video collections.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
(03-13-2012, 02:24 AM)Dragon45 Wrote: If you still play the game maybe using it for map/mod reviews or video collections.

That's still an overused concept, I'm looking for something that hasn't been done much if possible.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
You could try sell it, or create your own forum relayed to the game.
(03-10-2012, 05:48 AM)NekoChan Wrote: It's not as popular as it used to be and the domain doesn't look very good.
So I am not sure.

Who told you that? It is at it's peak.
Go to the steam forums and try to sell it, I would say that is the best option!
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!