Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Write Tutorials Upon Request!
Firestar, do you realize how much work creating an operating system from scratch takes?
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
Quote:I will write or find tutorials upon request. If you have a tutorial you wish to have written either post it or PM me. I will write the first 5 tutorials on a first come first serve basis. Please give me some time on writing the tutorials.Please keep them on the topic of computers as that is my expertise.
Queued Tutorials:
0.Partition a hard drive with a free program.
1.The basics of Statistical hypothesis testing
2.How to make an operating System from scratch

i said find or write. i will write them if possible but if not i will do my best to find one.
(11-06-2009, 07:14 AM)Firestar Wrote: @ tim
Is this what your looking for?

http://www.cee.vt.edu/ewr/environmental/...st/ht.html

Yeah, here is some more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical...is_testing
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Give the first priority to my Tut request
this will help all the Hackforums.net fans

make a tut for Omni(jesse) to tell him hiw to keep his website away from DoS attacks !!!
How to make a military grade flamethrower!
(11-06-2009, 12:17 PM)Firestar Wrote: i said find or write. i will write them if possible but if not i will do my best to find one.

No, you edited that post when someone told you that you hadn't written that tutorial.

Quote:11-04-2009, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 02:55 PM by Firestar.)

/cough
(11-07-2009, 06:10 AM)Panda Wrote:
Quote:11-04-2009, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2009 02:55 PM by Firestar.)
/cough

Whistle
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
(11-07-2009, 06:10 AM)Panda Wrote: No, you edited that post when someone told you that you hadn't written that tutorial.

/cough

Actually, If you look at the first time it was brought up that i was going to write them and the last time i edited the OP. I last edited the OP a day before the question of me writing the tutorial was brought up.
(11-07-2009, 02:17 PM)Firestar Wrote: Actually, If you look at the first time it was brought up that i was going to write them and the last time i edited the OP. I last edited the OP a day before the question of me writing the tutorial was brought up.

I accept my defeat.
(11-07-2009, 03:25 PM)Panda Wrote: I accept my defeat.

[Image: Abridged-Advice-Die-milkshake,-die!-That...ake-pr.jpg]
--Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For people who write songs. Robbieava 3 625 10-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Psychosis