Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny Iron - Britain's Biggest Biceps!
[Image: tiny-iron.jpg]

This guy is crazy, he has Britain's biggest biceps, measuring an amazing 24''. Sure, it might look good, but could you really cope with never being able to wear T-Shirts/Shirts/Coats etc... The guy is a monster, I have no clue how he did it!! Half man, half muscle. This must have took a fair few years to get where he is. What's your opinions on this?

More Pictures (Click to View)

His Site: http://www.tinyiron.co.uk/
To be honest, I really dislike people who have too much muscle like that. It's just plain ugly :/
He loves himself for it too, I don't see why. It is way too much muscle and you're right, just doesn't look good.
Oh, wow, that's amazing. I wonder how many weights he can lift with that much muscle.

I wouldn't want to arm wrestle with him, lol.
I would love to, lol. Take a look at "Tiny Iron vs Worlds Smallest Man" on YouTube, it's hilarious.
That is one big Man, he probably has his own secret routines he does daily.
You dislike people who have huge muscles? Anyone who does that is just plain jealous.
That is like saying I hate .... for having too good ... skills.

If he is an athlete it's a big accomplishment in that world to him.
Everyone who does what he loves to do, have to look like a pretty boy/girl to you?

That isn't for OP, but for people who say "I hate dudes with huge muscles, cuz my arms are weakling crap."
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
It isn't even attractive, and no I'm not gay.
(03-17-2012, 11:28 AM)Candyshop Wrote: It isn't even attractive, and no I'm not gay.

If you aren't gay how can you comment what is attractive on a man?
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I think he looks beast. Not gunna lie, I wouldn't mind muscles like that... Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I get my biceps big properly? Tay 26 7,592 03-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Divine