Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omni can we please....
I go to HackForums to learn and SupportForums to get support for my real life problems. It's like having an alter ego except for my online profile. I love being real for a change.

I feel as though not only does the SF feather keep me even more active here (Although admittedly, I'm not that active, lurking more than posting) I do decide to click 'Post Reply' more often than just leaving the page after having written a response because of it.

On the flipside, I also feel like some of the people who respond to my posts do so for the sole purpose of the feather, but regardless, sometimes their posts are insightful and helpful.

In short, I don't believe it should be removed.
Removing the feather would cause a noticeable decrease in posts and new members.

I will be honest, the only reason why I came here is for the feather.

Without it I would have never even thought about registering here.

(03-03-2012, 04:14 AM)BreShiE Wrote: A lot has changed DAMINK...

Hardly anyone comes here and spams for the feather any more, maybe 1-5 a week. I'm starting to see why he wants to keep it. Without the feather, some threads would never get posted on and the forum will die out. There's only about 7ish of us who stayed active after the feather-or didn't come for the feather at all.

yeah I agree with you mate.Beside having the support feather award has gotten lot tougher.You have to PM Sam first after you have made 5 HQ posts then PM omni after the 100th posts and the quality is increasing too.
~ven0m
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Well, i do think that it should be replaced for an "excellence" award. This seems a good idea, 100 posts is easy to get and not really worthy an award. I think that after a member has demonstrated continuous high quality posting, support and contributions should an award be given. However, this could mean at any time, possibly ranging from 100 posts, to 2000. Who knows?
(03-04-2012, 07:21 PM)Valderino Wrote: I go to HackForums to learn and...

What do you learn from HackForums? How to be 14? How to be a skid? How to scam? How to troll? How to be a cavity?

I could go on, but I'm deciding not to, I just don't like the members at HF.

Wait , Omni added in more rules in order to reduce members spam SF and get the award right ? I went on Inactive for some days , so ain't sure what happened after that .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too Omni Chief 9 2,161 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  For you, Omni! Braco22 21 1,335 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Omni should NekoChan 2 418 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  My Thanks To Omni. Emotion 22 1,815 11-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post: C4Vendetta
  To: Omni Idiot #1 8 672 10-06-2009, 07:43 PM