Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting -Howto ?
Learn about the free upgrade promo code. Took a while for them to get around to upgrading but Its legit
Ok thank you very much guy's. It's going to be Eleven2.
I Will start with this next week ^^.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
Actually I may have a offer for you shattering to make things easier. If you have skype add me: BeastNamedChuck

(02-29-2012, 08:16 AM)Cam Wrote: Actually I may have a offer for you shattering to make things easier. If you have skype add me: BeastNamedChuck

I'm sorry, I don't have Skype. But I will PM you.

Thank you, Shattering -

------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
Many people will offer you cheaper resellers. I would go with your first choice though, if your serious.
I've been thinking of selling off my hosting site which is why I said I had a better offer. Everything is set up, few clients to start you out, and cheap. Wife isn't very supportive with how much time and effort I was putting into this and to say the lease life has been shitty. Perfer skype live chat or perhaps msn? damnyouchucky@gmail.com for msn. The site is called HostPong.com, very simple name... short and easy to remember, integrated whmcs installed, offshore hosting from edenhosting for 6 months free from doing whmcs integration job and onshore hosting with eleven2 which included whmcs with the hosting package. Both perfect hosts to resell from, only costing you 20/m to run is very cheap seeing I was able to get 6 months of offshore cheap. tell me what you think (anybody) and I will check back later today.

You should start a reseller account with a good hosting company like bluehost and hostgator. And even if you got more clients, then dedicated server is there for you. I don't see any need for a home based hosting

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
Cam, it does seem reasonable but the forums arn't there. Sorry about your wife to, I understand exactly how you feel. Reasonable, I've managed to find a host around the $10/Month with Unmetered/Unlimited everything with unlimited cPanel accounts, WHM.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Forums isn't up that is correct. Been doing alot of whmcs integrations for money lately. I'll probably work on that today and since I didnt get an offer I will just hang on to my host because I just got another client and now people are using it to order whmcs integrations.

I may need another partner though, My current partner is avoiding me everytime I try to speak with him. The cost right now for partnership is only $10/m because I get offshore free for 6 months from a whmcs integration job and my onshore/whmcs costs are just 20/m. So basically more clients = pure profit. More profit = own servers. Own servers = Other types of hosting like Minecraft Slots.

//ViNcE you seem like a cool guy, add me on skype so we can talk about whatever, I can help you with anything you need if you are getting into hosting yourself, or if you are just getting shared web hosting if you need any help with anything I'd probably know how to fix it.

phantasiahosting.com is new but good. I can give you a free trial also.