Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RadarHacks - A New Gaming Community
Hello SupportForums, I would like to invite everyone to join RadarHacks, a new gaming community that I along with two other people have created.

RadarHacks is a forum dedicated to Gaming, and Game Modding. At RadarHacks, we want everyone to feel welcome and to feel like they are a part of a community. Although the site is new, we are not new to gaming. We are all big fans of gaming, and we are all willing to help you out where it's needed. We love to hear any comments or suggestions you have about the forum and we hope to make the site as wonderful as possible.

So, if you are looking for a good gaming forum, then check us out at http://www.radarhacks.com/.

Site Preview (Click to View)
Not bad Smile The theme looks interesting! But you have a very common topic for the forum. I don't know how many will join but wish you luck with it! Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Thanks, but we just have to offer a bit more to grow I guess.
theme is too dark....................
I'm in love with the theme but it looks a little dark.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GamePosers | New Gaming Community LF Members + ImageHost Hardii 3 615 08-21-2011, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Hardii
  RuneDeals.com - Runescape Community & Gaming Market HeyDev 22 2,441 08-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: HeyDev
  GamePosers | New Gaming Community Hardii 1 572 06-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Cooll | Gaming website | Gaming Market Pompano 1 779 05-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  GamingBay.org - The Gaming Forum Community! Renegader 29 4,339 11-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Renegader