Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaters. >_>
I had an English test today and I know I did really poorly. :/ I was absent a lot of the days, so I had to read the book on my own time, without the teacher's commentary, so I didn't get the benefit of that.

When I went in to do the test, I was already a couple minutes late. (Didn't anticipate the sidewalks being so slippery) What I saw mide me cringe a little though. Literally the entire class (Or a decent 1/5th of them) was cheating... One guy had notes on his water bottle, two people were talking among themselves... One guy was listening to his notes through headphones and one person was blatantly looking through their notes on their phone.

In a phrase; I'm pissed. I know it did badly and I guess it's my fault that I didn't prepare as much as I could have, but I don't understand how people can manage to get away with such obvious academic dishonesty.
Well, there are all kinds on people in the world.. I know this is wrong what they did.. but I dont think u can do anything and I would advise you to never cheat cuz thats so not good..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
People get away just to miss that factor & for the enjoyment right then & there. I took the bull & sometimes looked over a few but I done it all myself for the most part at which showed that I am better at math than anything else. BTW, no one said this world was fair. Move on & laugh if they get caught or whatever else.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
It's a say day in age when most students cheat to pass their tests. In order to stay at the top you have to give yourself an unfair advantage, Kind of like how athletes take steroids, Students cheat.
Well when you go to Harvard and they're stuck cleaning toilets at least you'll feel good about yourself.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Yea, Like i said, Students are taking a hit for the worst.
They can only cheat for so long :>
What kind of teacher do you have? We can't have hats, drinks, phones, earbuds, or anything in while testing. Our teacher literally tells us to just come to class with a pencil and nothing else. Our classrooms are set up like a lecture hall, where the rows of seats go ascend towards the door and the 'pit' where the teacher lectures is set so she can look up and see all the students.
The earbud thing is rather ridiculous, I'm surprised at that teacher as well. I would actually suggest it to your teacher to disallow those obvious things to make it harder to cheat, maybe your teacher is really oblivious to the fact that it's going on???
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
I need to do this ear bud method, If i could get away with it Tongue