Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hey Guys. I'm I_GOT_MODZ. I'm from HackForums. I just recently heard about this site and i wanted to check it out. This seems like a decent site. I think I might stick around here for a while.
(02-22-2012, 01:42 PM)I_GOT_MODZ Wrote: Hey Guys. I'm I_GOT_MODZ. I'm from HackForums. I just recently heard about this site and i wanted to check it out. This seems like a decent site. I think I might stick around here for a while.

Hey MODZ, Welcome to SupportForums. I've seen you around HF and it's nice to see you on here.

Just letting you know, it's not wise to talk about HF around these parts (':

Also, you need your Swagrid Sig.
(02-22-2012, 01:45 PM)Load Wrote: Hey MODZ, Welcome to SupportForums. I've seen you around HF and it's nice to see you on here.

Just letting you know, it's not wise to talk about HF around these parts (':

Also, you need your Swagrid Sig.

Ohh, ok. Im new, and i didn't know that. Sorry. I might bring the Swagrid signature over here. Big Grin
(02-22-2012, 02:01 PM)I_GOT_MODZ Wrote: Ohh, ok. Im new, and i didn't know that. Sorry. I might bring the Swagrid signature over here. Big Grin

No worries, and you definitely need to bring the Swagrid over Big Grin If theres anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to PM.
(02-22-2012, 02:08 PM)Load Wrote: No worries, and you definitely need to bring the Swagrid over Big Grin If theres anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to PM.

Ok. Thank you. Big Grin. You seem like a very active/helpful member. Big Grin
Welcome to support forums Smile Glad to see you here!
Welcome to SF! Smile Just go through the rules first and you should be good to gO! Smile Hope to see you around posting!
[Image: IYOy9.png]