Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first game system?
The first gaming system I ever played on was the Nintendo 64. That system was so fun and was the best at the time. My very first personal system was the Gameboy SP.
NINTENDO 64!!! I loved donkey kong, good times(;
The best one for me has to be the Xbox 360.
(03-02-2012, 05:53 PM)RooЯ Wrote: The best one for me has to be the Xbox 360.

Read the OP

OP Wrote:Your first game system?

This is not about your favorite so perhaps take the time to read the OP and understand the question.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I think it was the PS1 Big Grin I really liked that crap too, I remember playing Spec Ops : Ranger Elite and the graphics were so amazing to me.
It would of either been Nitendo 64 or SNES, Or PS1. The good old days. At the moment i own a Xbox 360.
I still own my Nitendo 64 (3 of them) And a SNES and a PS1 & PS2 & Wii.
Mine was Nintendo 64. Ah that was the greatest.
My first game console was a Game Boy Color. I've had it for around 10 years now, and it still works perfectly!

It's one of the silvery white ones with a Pikachu on the front. The paint and stickers are peeling off, and I've lost the battery cover, so I don't know whether it is worth anything.

My 2nd console was a Nintendo Gamecube, I remember how excited I was to hear that a 3D Pokemon game was coming out, lol.
Mine would've been the PS1, ahh, so many good memories playing it. Terrible graphics like but the games I could play for hours.
my first console was the Playstation (grey square one) , i still have it but i have no games to play

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What was your favorite game system? Richard Runz 69 5,818 03-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Twidler
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,525 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi