• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open
Contributors
----
[Image: 7Rcas.png]
[Image: Ti78c.png]

Applications (Click to View)
Current Members (1) (Click to View)
I wish i had more posts, owell good luck with it anyway.
Can I ask of the difference?
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=24533
The name? The leader? The logo? This group will never become official nor gain enough members to become official. I just wanted to start a group for people who post well.
Good luck with this group man, Wish I had the statistics to join.
(02-14-2012, 03:59 PM)Sam Wrote: The name? The leader? The logo? This group will never become official nor gain enough members to become official. I just wanted to start a group for people who post well.

Ok besides the obvious: what is actually different?

People should post well without needing a group, in fact, they do already. This group seems very easy to join with the only limit being 350 posts. Anybody can contribute, and anybody with common sense can notice a contributor. What is the group's purpose, is my question? Genuinely curious, not taking a stab at you.

It's like the gaming group here to me, who's to say if or which of these groups gets accepted as official? Just by chance whoever has the most members in their thread? lol

It would be like fighting over who's group gets official, which in turn really just decides who's to lead. We have multiple gaming group threads, as well as a HQ/Contributor/Leadership group now.

I'll just stick with being a regular member... It's tough to get a new official group here though. I like the name "Contributor's" though, I know some forums out there have a Contributors group.
I'm not arguing about getting accepted, I couldn't really careless. I'm just wondering what this group would accomplish.
(02-14-2012, 05:07 PM)Peter L Wrote: I'm not arguing about getting accepted, I couldn't really careless. I'm just wondering what this group would accomplish.

It is essentially the same as the one you've created yeah, but I personally don't see the benefit of any new groups here until they are added. The only thing they accomplish now is to create "virtual" SF "communities" where people can feel connected without it being an official symbolic link that they are connected, or that they are a team.
Hey Sam,

You've known me since I've joined, and whereas I've had my ups and my downs, I believe I have contributed well within the community and that I'm a good member. With 7-8 months join time and never being banned (yet) I think says enough. I've always tried my best to support this forum and to help it turn into the amazing community it has today! I probably wont get accepted, but I haven't posted anything worth posting in recently so I thought I'd give it a shot. It seems as though you currently no members before yourself so I'd like to get it kicking by joining. Smile

Thanks,
~BreShiE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,215 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,243 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,619 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,098 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,219 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz