Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NOT 18? DO IT anyways?
I always click yes even if the ToS states that I have to be 18 years of age or over. Smile
For a lot of things you need to be 18. Not just virtual.

I find if you just do it, being careful online, and being confident IRL - You'll be fine.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
They'll only notice if you make $10,000 a month and get taxed more than you normally do with adsense on.
(11-04-2009, 06:55 AM)Codine Wrote: They will close your account if they find out. Just do it in your mums/dads name and you shouldn't be breaking any laws.. At least i don't think you will be.

This, you won't get caught.

Sleep
How you going to cash this? It's google and they send it out in your name. Unless you have a bank account,get ready to stack those up.
Thanks and you have a very nice thread here my friend i wish you good luck.
I'm 13 (yes I know I act older, lol) and I got accepted using all of my own details and my bank card. I never got discovered and I used it for 5 months, but I don't really use AdSense anymore.
Just use your parent/guardians information. If your parents ask what you are doing with their information, just make up something, or tell them you are making money. Smile
I registered my older brother on Adsense and so far I didn't got banned Big Grin
[Image: N7_LXz.jpg]
I'm 17 and I've been running an adsense account for quite sometime, there isn't much to worry about unless they request age proof and verification.