Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NOT 18? DO IT anyways?
(11-05-2009, 06:48 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I only just noticed Codine was Australian.. sup fellow Aussieman?

ONTOPIC:
I would've checked with your parents first, if it was any other company then Google, then sure go ahead.. but.. it's google. :3

I'm from the UK my friend. Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
What's wrong with Google? Adsense is, in my opinion, the easiest legal way to make money on the internet.

It's a win-win for everyone using it.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I'd use it, but i need to get a domain/hosting ect Sad and i'm skint Sad Sad bad times!

I use neobux tho, so it's not all lose lose Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-05-2009, 10:24 AM)Codine Wrote: I'm from the UK my friend. Smile
Dammit, thought because of the whole mum spelling. Smile

How much money do you get for using adsense?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-04-2009, 06:53 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: For google addsense, to add ads to my blog, you need to be 18 years of age or more. what happens if your not? Because righyt now, the only thing I have left to do is click acept the terms and conditions, but I am not sure. I live in Canada and I am 16 years of age. Please help.

As per policies, I will suggest you to accept their rules. Rules are Rules. You should have to obey them, You can also adbrite or chatika though. I don't think that they have any restriction for age limits etc.

Try it out yourself Smile
Yeah they send checks not into bank accounts right?
Just use your guardian's name or someone you can trust that is over 18.
I just did it. They send the money via check. Cash it out, all good.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
I dont know i hope u can just do it under your parents name because i did.
Check Out My Website For Perfect Monetizing Techniques..
MonetizingTechniques

Check Out My Website With Source Codes For Games Etc..
MastahhaxorSources
(11-04-2009, 06:53 AM)p0w3r0fchr1st Wrote: For google addsense, to add ads to my blog, you need to be 18 years of age or more. what happens if your not? Because righyt now, the only thing I have left to do is click acept the terms and conditions, but I am not sure. I live in Canada and I am 16 years of age. Please help.
They can't do crap...

just press accept.