Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Question.
Okay first go to my forum, www.ideviceforums.net . Notice how it doesn't really expand much. It's basically just centered in the screen. Okay now look at SF. Notice how when you shrink the size of the screen, the site fill up the screen. How would I do that with my forum?
Your forum is using a fixed width in the theme where SF is using a Fluid style.
Either change this in the theme settings or get a new theme that is Fluid i guess.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Increase the percentage in your global.css
Increasing the Percentage will not give the result he wants.
He wants a fluid site like this where it always fits the window.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(02-11-2012, 02:44 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Your forum is using a fixed width in the theme where SF is using a Fluid style.
Either change this in the theme settings or get a new theme that is Fluid i guess.
Where could I change this is in the settings? Like the templates?
Templates don't have CSS, you need to edit the CSS, and maybe even a couple images if the new setting doesn't agree with the size or witdh of some of the current images. If it is a good theme, you shouldn't have any trouble expanding it, since lots of good webmasters interpret that, and plan for that scenario.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB Groups Question mrnapolean1 0 581 10-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Last Post: mrnapolean1
  MyBB question @OMNI or any other mybb Guru's 0xE9 13 3,664 07-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Pompano
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,859 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  [MyBB]Permission question. InfamousKnight 7 1,354 03-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  MYBB QUICK QUESTION i7up37t 5 1,266 03-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Solidus