Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB Addict - MyBB Themes and Tricks
[Image: logo.png]

MyBB Addict is a forum for dedicated MyBB fanatics, if you're looking for custom themes, custom plugins, unique tutorials, and insight on running your forum this is the place to go. We have over 25 downloads in our database, including user made plugins, themes, and resources all available to you for free. We have over 75 quality tutorials written just for MyBB Addict that will help make your board a success and will make it unique. We have very knowledgeable and experienced posters that will also give you support if you post in our support section. Everything you need to know about MyBB can be found here.

Check us out.

Current Stats:
[Image: 3f5406.png?_cfgetx=img.rx:0;img.ry:0]
Wow man $1 per unique tutorial.
That could run into a few bux if a few good members post there.
As for the site i really like it. Sure its new but very well layed out.
Everything seems to work well together.
Hope it works out well for you.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Yeah I can see it becoming a problem for $1...but we'll see what happens. It has to be a nice tutorial so I think it is worth $1 haha.

Thanks for the comment.
do you design free custom mybb theme
I do not design free custom themes, sorry.
You need a nicer theme for a website providing private themes. That seems so similar to many free themes.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
(02-12-2012, 03:10 PM)Crayo Wrote: You need a nicer theme for a website providing private themes. That seems so similar to many free themes.

Can you point me to some of the other "free themes" it is similar, too? I made it myself, so I don't understand how that is possible.

I thought the theme was pretty good anyway :/
The forum is growing very steadily Smile
Forum growth is doing great! 1,000 posts so far.
The forum itself is looking good, but I lost interest due to it's activity. I contributed as much as I will for now. I'll see a bit later-on once you start growing activity if I will become active again. Not that you care, just thought I'd let you know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,328 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  MySkins.org : Quality Custom and Premium Mybb Theme Studio envira 20 4,864 02-26-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: envira
  request theme for mybb.. dark_move 2 726 08-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: HaX420
  Team1337.net | Media, Gaming, Coding based | myBB Dolan. 1 621 10-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dolan.
  MyBB Freak Exclusive Theme Site!!! HaX420 42 9,944 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: HaX420