Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow members to junk/close/delete own threads & posts.
Yo, an astonishingfourm post buddy. Thank you However I am having issue with ur RSS feed. Fail to subscribe. Is there anyone getting similar rss feed trouble? Anybody who knows please respond. Thanks!
(02-15-2012, 07:47 AM)kristy77 Wrote: Yo, an astonishingfourm post buddy. Thank you However I am having issue with ur RSS feed. Fail to subscribe. Is there anyone getting similar rss feed trouble? Anybody who knows please respond. Thanks!

If you're having an issue with the forum make a new thread about it, this is about member permissions on the forum, not RSS.
I can kind of see what Sam was trying to say. But sometimes threads need to be closed by the OP so they can help to prevent the LQP you see so often. There's constantly people bumping my threads which have been dead/solved so long ago.
(02-15-2012, 09:20 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I can kind of see what Sam was trying to say. But sometimes threads need to be closed by the OP so they can help to prevent the LQP you see so often. There's constantly people bumping my threads which have been dead/solved so long ago.
That's partially where I'm going with this.
Close a thread that has served it's purpose to prevent people from aimlessly bumping it to achieve a higher post count.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
These are not abilities I normally give members.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I understand junking/deleting their own posts, Omni.
But I don't think allowing a member to close their own thread (maybe in specific subforums where it could have legitimate usage) is out of the question.
So if someone in the Emotional Help subforum wanted to close their own thread when they had received help, that would be an example.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I agree. Sometimes a member may regret making a post or thread and and up feeling embarrassed about it. Even if it's only available after a certain number of posts, it's a good thing to have.
(02-15-2012, 09:55 AM)D3xus Wrote: That's partially where I'm going with this.
Close a thread that has served it's purpose to prevent people from aimlessly bumping it to achieve a higher post count.
Its a spam bot. just another fake Person.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,678 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  Regarding posting on old threads D3xus 10 1,716 10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Junk sh1eld 7 1,626 07-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Sorry for 2 thread but u can delete after we will solve ? WhiteLine 6 1,126 04-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 614 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3