Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help?
Hey whenever I try and register the captcha code isnt showing up

like this: [Image: e2ab2bc735584e0cb712428.png]

any way of fixing this. i replaced my captcha.php and not working. i edited it in my templates and still not working.

please help
Bump! I really need help with this.
Register where? On your own forum or somewhere else?
What forum software is it??
Need more information to assist you.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Looks like a possible browser issue to me. What are you using?
(02-10-2012, 05:39 PM)Sam Wrote: Looks like a possible browser issue to me. What are you using?

Having a guess i would say IE.
I dont thing FF shows the broken image.
Chrome might though.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

That's what I thought, I know older versions of IE display this kind of Image picture error.
Does this error show up for other users as well or not? If they can see it it's clearly a caching issue, disable your cache in IE to test, or if you just want a quick solution, clear your cache and try the page again. Otherwise, provide a link so someone here can take a better look at it.
I use Google Chrome, and other members cant see it. I think one of my files are missing. Are there any other captcha files I need to see it besides captcha.php?
If they can't see the problem, then is it not just a problem with your browser perhaps?
I use Google Chrome. No it doesnt work for other members like they cant register without the captcha. I dont want spambots on my fourm.

And a link is here: http://gizmogfx.comeze.com/member.php I really dont want to get warned for advertising :S