Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooooo depressed.
I ALWAYS forget the code to make an exit command button.

If I have a break for 2 weeks I forget it.

Can someone quickly tell me?

This is embarrassing...

I know it's like one or two words...
http://theopensourcery.com/vb07tut.htm

Maybe that site will help you, it's 6:18am, and i'm sleepy, i didn't read the site, but if it's wrong i apologize lol.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Haha thanks!
The answer was "End"

Which I had already typed about 100 times but deleted because I psyched myself out and thought "no, it's not that simple!'
Lmfao! It's always good to keep coding, i used to code mIRC Scripts, but i've forgotten how Sad Glad i could help you out tho.
Yeah, I usually only code at school, but I changed class to one with a derro teacher who doesn't give a crap. I barely ever code anymore... Hopefully he will pull his finger out and teach us python though.
Why don't you just learn python yourself, from home?
Cause I can't be bothered! haha, I'm not really excited to learn it, I just think it would be interesting comparing the codes (VB vs. Python). As well as the total lack of motivation if I'm not doing anything with it (at school i'll have a project).
Yea, i think it would be interesting for someone who has done both give a comparison. And how do you forget how to end a program, lol. You could also do me.close couldn't you?
Haha, its one of those things i never fail to forget. I don't know why! Everything else I can remember... the word "End" just doesn't seem to stick!