Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My logo, kinda
Well I was never to good at graphics, but I do once in a while produce something nice in my Photoshop class, but this was not one. Kinda sucked that I don't have a drawing tablet at home, or else I could have done this a lot faster. Anyway, here is the roughdrafts, and the one on the right is the semi-finished one. I am sure I will tune it up and make it better and better with little changes over time.

It's not terrible imo, but it doesn't suck. Also if you think the chest if a bit big, it is also going to function as an R. As I said, I am bound to make changes, and imho soon enough it will look pretty cool and I can use it more.

Keep in mind that the logos have no styling to them, with some fx it would look a lot better. This is just the plain old logo, with a half as* background.
I like the idea, but it is too rough around the edges.
This could be really nice when you clean it all up. Repost when you finish Tongue
How hard is it to draw a damn circle lol Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I don't like it's too plain in my opinion, Could be much better.
I like it Smile its different! Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(02-07-2012, 03:25 PM)Peter L Wrote: I like the idea, but it is too rough around the edges.

I Have exactly the same comment on your logo.
Good start.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
(02-15-2012, 04:00 AM)Shattering - Wrote: I Have exactly the same comment on your logo.
Good start.

Funny thing was...I wasn't open to condescending opinions. Sorry try another day Smile
(02-15-2012, 05:04 AM)Peter L Wrote: Funny thing was...I wasn't open to condescending opinions. Sorry try another day Smile

I'm not talking about your Logo .. :p? I Think my sentence was wrong.

I Mean that I have exactly the same comment about OP his logo =P.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
You'll have to put some work in this but it's a nice start, you might wanna work away the edges.