Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philosophical Debates Section
(12-31-2011, 10:24 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I personally think instead of creating a new forum that work could be time spent here on SF making further improvements and making this site big. Don't let this forum be neglected.

It's okay. You, me, and the boys got SF's back. Pirate
I know the domain which Omni is going to be using for his debate forum, it's actually looking okay-ish right now, I don't like the theme all that much but I can't look at it properly as it's a locked forum. I can't wait until he opens it up, I'm actually quite looking forward to it.
I think I support this suggestion. On other forums I am on, it is a great contributor to activeness. I love reading debates too!

I see what Omni means, to an extent he's right, but this forum doesn't need to be 100% peace. IMO, a philosophical debates section would house the debates within it, and it would not spread outside to the rest of SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,279 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,581 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.