Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to make money.
So I've been doing some research on how to make money on different sites. The only thing I don't understand is why do so many people try to get money off of sites such as FileIce and adf.ly. Many people say that these methods work, but don't pay out as often as they should. The only one that seems to be reliable is Google Adsense. The only way to make a good bit of money off the internet is to create an ebook on how to do something well or not that well known of or try to code something that is used frequently in the community of the forums that you are on day in and day out.

Does anyone else agree with what I'm trying to say, or have a opinion that is different from mine? Because I honestly can't think of another way to make money on the internet.
I see your point & feel the same way.
Really, I have thoughts about starting my own internet webhost so that's where I'm looking.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-05-2012, 06:14 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: I see your point & feel the same way.
Really, I have thoughts about starting my own internet webhost so that's where I'm looking.

I'm glad that you found some way or some what of an idea. I couldn't even make a server to do that :/. Oh well lol
Eh, it's not even close to started, I first need a job then a warehouse with a few servers.
All at which requires money.
(02-08-2012, 05:43 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: Eh, it's not even close to started, I first need a job then a warehouse with a few servers.
All at which requires money.

Yeah I understand what your saying. I mean I have the money, but don't have any ideas. The only problem is I don't have anyone local that would even try to start such an idea as yours.
Maybe we could start something together???
ah, possibly. The only thing about my money is it is in a bank account, and not online. (Paypal)
I currently have a job that pays pretty well.
Ya, let me know, HMU Big Grin
I'm willing to try & help you out Big Grin
Well I have an idea for both of you to earn money. You can sell web hosting services, domains, SSL Certificates and other web related services, even without having your own servers or warehouse. You can get a reseller account from GoResellers.com , so that you can start selling the web services on your website which comes along with the reseller account. Also you get online storage, secure SSL Certificate, Website Builder etc., for your use. So with the experience you gained in selling domains, hosting services etc.,. And with the money you earned, you can start up your own hosting company with your own servers in your warehouse to sell all web related service.
The best way is to create a site, get some content and visits and put the adsense.. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  17 Types of Websites That Make Money Online | Permanent Source of Your Income tk-hassan 0 495 03-31-2020, 02:07 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,495 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  How to make money online autopilot (Verified Methods only no DL's) supermanden 9 3,503 01-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Last Post: buves18
  [TUT]How to make money posting[TUT] Integrity 21 5,424 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM
Last Post: buves18
  Any other way to make money besides file ice? ๖ۣۜHacker™ 13 4,586 06-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Last Post: thehulk