Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free way?
To promote my website?
http://stage3000.net Big Grin
There's no need for posts like this, there's lots of information on the forum already for such information if you had used the search function. You're posts seem to become lower quality the closer you get to that 100.
I didnt mean for this to be LQ as such, im just wondering if theres a free way to stream my website to the public without using something like google adsense, this sint LQ, this is just a basic topic, no need to make a HQ topic for a simple question.
There's really no need to make a topic for it at all if you had utilized the search function on the forum in my opinion, or used Google. Most of the answers you could assume, or the ones that you would get are just common sense.

I use social networks for an example. Everybody uses them, but you can advertise there for free. Where ever you are allowed to advertise, and it doesn't cost you anything, that's your answer.

Forums that allow advertising for example. Put forum links in your signature, or post if they have an advertisement section. Just use your brain.

User: Eve, posted a good topic on this a long time ago I believe as well.
But i always feel asking direct questions and getting an answer in real time is better, things changes, new ways to promote, google is good for some things but not everything. but i do see your point.

Social networking, its a good idea.

Yeah, building up a successfull, active forum profile could really help, thats something im defiantly going to try.

ok, ill check it out, thanks.
If you are interested, I'm not sure how this works, but I believe at one point you could buy a Google sponsorship and get right center visibility for keywords regardless of your SEO. Although it was a bit expensive.
Hmmm, well once i get a job ill look into this. Smile
Ranking your site on google is a good option. I get over 15k unique visits from google for one of my sites. Smile