Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahh yeh
Just signed up to go all day paint balling tomorrow. - However it's going to be about -5 degrees.

Them balls gonna sting!!!

Oh nice. I want to do so one day because I've never done it before.
I've done it once before, and have a Groupon voucher for another session. Not sure when I'm going to book it though. I'll probably wait until the weather is a little nicer.

Last time I went I got shot right in the neck (the pellet went through an inch gap between my mask & neck warmer)... I was literally on the floor holding my neck for about 30 seconds it hurt so bad lol.
That will hurt. Tongue

I got shot on my funny bone 3 times within five seconds, I could hardly hold my gun. D:
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
I go paintballing all the time. It's a fun sport and I like getting shot.
(02-03-2012, 02:30 PM)Sam Wrote: I go paintballing all the time. It's a fun sport and I like getting shot.

I can't imagine anybody enjoying getting shot. Huh

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
Good luck Sam! Maybe record some of it for us? I've never been paint balling but would love to!
Paintballing is the most exciting sport in my opinion. I cannot get enough of it, good luck Sam Smile

If you can, invest in a proper weapon. The stock ones you get won't do you any justice.
lol You're getting Canada's weather now Smile It seems like Canada's turning into a tropical place now. It's about 10-15 degrees C out here today.
^It was -4.5°C where I was. Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahh! I've been dragging brush too much! FirefoxWiz 3 532 02-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230
  Ahh! My host in going!!! Cool_Guy 13 1,050 11-15-2006, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Dr Small